Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To anyone in the PNW: I stopped by the parking lot in Bellevue that Tesla uses to park their new cars that don't fit on their 20th street parking lot and it's still almost empty. A couple months ago there were hundreds of cars in it. So the deliveries people are seeing coming up must be coming right off the truck as they have next to no stock at the moment. Not surprising, but I thought I'd share.

To anyone in the PNW: I stopped by the parking lot in Bellevue that Tesla uses to park their new cars that don't fit on their 20th street parking lot and it's still almost empty. A couple months ago there were hundreds of cars in it. So the deliveries people are seeing coming up must be coming right off the truck as they have next to no stock at the moment. Not surprising, but I thought I'd share.
Yeah the ones I have heard of the math serves coming straight from Fremont with maybe a day or two to spare

I'm a data nerd so took the spreadsheet to see graphically how many cars have delivered each day (USA only) to see if we can see any trends. Clearly some M3Ps need to be delivered soon!

Attachments

• m3 production.png
    m3 production.png
    210.4 KB · Views: 63
I predict that Tesla SMASHES their monthly delivery record in December.
I bet they unloaded a bunch overseas - a TON. I've always wondered if the pricing is set for more profit over there. Tesla could easily get it as gas is at least $6-$7 per gallon over there.

The US production will certainly top those number off. I would bet that Tesla went for the big one and will have sold over $110K model 3's and 20% more Model S's and X's than last quarter.

I bet they unloaded a bunch overseas - a TON. I've always wondered if the pricing is set for more profit over there. Tesla could easily get it as gas is at least $6-$7 per gallon over there.

The US production will certainly top those number off. I would bet that Tesla went for the big one and will have sold over $110K model 3's and 20% more Model S's and X's than last quarter.
A white/white p3d+ with winter tires (no FSD) is $60,600.00 over here. We have no tax on electric cars so that's 100% to Tesla.

A white/white p3d+ with winter tires (no FSD) is $60,600.00 over here. We have no tax on electric cars so that's 100% to Tesla.
Our states are pretty greedy and tax everything in sight. Over here I think a white P3D+ is a couple of thousand dollars less - which would be about the same to Tesla as you are taking all the extra shipping costs involved.

The demand where you are is probably enormous. Gas is expensive. Here gas is only about $3 per gallon - varying depending on where you live. California is maybe $4.25 per gallon. I don't know what your recharge costs are. They are not cheap here in some areas. I guess it varies by region where you live too.

Our states are pretty greedy and tax everything in sight. Over here I think a white P3D+ is a couple of thousand dollars less - which would be about the same to Tesla as you are taking all the extra shipping costs involved.

The demand where you are is probably enormous. Gas is expensive. Here gas is only about $3 per gallon - varying depending on where you live. California is maybe $4.25 per gallon. I don't know what your recharge costs are. They are not cheap here in some areas. I guess it varies by region where you live too.
$8.42/gallon today. But you can buy a lot of gas for the price of a P3D+

Unless you're traveling long-distance then you're not buying a Tesla to save money, you can get EVs a lot cheaper. You're buying with your heart. Especially if you're like me and getting the P3D+.

Reactions: Lchamp

Your country is a shining example of how to successfully fight global warming. Your EV adoption is awesome and second to none.

You should be proud. I wish the rest of the world would follow Norway’s lead. Sadly, our own country took a tragic leap backwards three years ago.

Takk Norge!

Reactions: voxelman
Your country is a shining example of how to successfully fight global warming. Your EV adoption is awesome and second to none.

You should be proud. I wish the rest of the world would follow Norway’s lead. Sadly, our own country took a tragic leap backwards three years ago.

Takk Norge!
We are a privileged people who can easily switch to EVs because dinosaur cars are taxed quite heavily. A BMW M5 starts at $178,654.00, the most expensive TMS I could configure comes out to $118,064.00
Additionally, EVs don't have a yearly road tax, you drive through most automated tolls for free, and you can drive in the bus/taxi lane. There's also free parking a lot of places provided you're using the free, public charger.

$8.42/gallon today. But you can buy a lot of gas for the price of a P3D+

Unless you're traveling long-distance then you're not buying a Tesla to save money, you can get EVs a lot cheaper. You're buying with your heart. Especially if you're like me and getting the P3D+.

$8.42 a gallon!!! That is nuts. You need a Tesla! People commute a lot where you are as we do. I've never been to Norway, but I've been to a lot of other countries. Been stuck in tots of traffic jams.

Yes, a P3D+ is a lot of gas! I've ordered a LR AWD - as I've had too many speeding tickets for a lifetime. That would save you about $8000, I bet.

$8.42 a gallon!!! That is nuts. You need a Tesla! People commute a lot where you are as we do. I've never been to Norway, but I've been to a lot of other countries. Been stuck in tots of traffic jams.

Yes, a P3D+ is a lot of gas! I've ordered a LR AWD - as I've had too many speeding tickets for a lifetime. That would save you about $8000, I bet.
I'm letting my heart decide, so P3D+ it is. It costs around $4500 extra, and the winter wheels are $1800 extra (compared to the 18").

Takk Norge!

It's easy to tax vehicles as luxury goods when you have small, high-income population, with developed public transportation, and natural source of renewable energy (large coastline)... all of which was funded by a tremendous amount of non-renewable energy

How would you tax the working class in America reliant on long commutes who arent in the position to afford a 50k electric vehicle?