Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UPDATE:

10/31 Ordered Model 3 LR AWD White/White 18" Aero wheels FSD
10/02 VIN in source code

10/03 received an email inviting me to a Tesla Orientation class this Sunday 12/8/19 and next Sunday 12/15/19 at their Raleigh store.

Does that mean I won't be taking delivery before Sunday 12/15?

The email stated that my delivery experience will be a "Sign and Drive"
I got my vin on the 1st and the earliest I could schedule delivery for was the 20th ( in raleigh)

Payment requested and made.
VIN in source! Not in page yet.
Requested VIN confirmation from DA.
Talked to an electrician yesterday about the charger wiring for the garage. Garage has 100 Amp service from the main panel so I'm good to go for an 80 Amp charger setup.
Solar PVs are putting out 5.29kW of a possible 10 less than three weeks from the winter solstice.
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Payment requested and made.
VIN in source! Not in page yet.
Requested VIN confirmation from DA.
Talked to an electrician yesterday about the charger wiring for the garage. Garage has 100 Amp service from the main panel so I'm good to go for an 80 Amp charger setup.
Solar PVs are putting out 5.29kW of a possible 10 less than three weeks from the winter solstice.
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!
UPDATE: VIN confirmed. Delivery to Kansas City Service Center scheduled for 12/19. Spoke to SA and got clarification about insurance activation date. She said use 12/19. Insurance is now setup and Tesla has proof of insurance image. SA told me that Carrier Direct Delivery to my location in Iowa would be as soon as physically possible, usually within one or two days of delivery to KC. This is important because we go out of town on 12/22.

Hello my name is "K" I struggle with source code searching. Ever sense I ordered a Tesla I haven't been able to stop. I do it first thing when I wake up in the morning and practically all day long. I'm afraid that I might go blind I do it so much! I need an intervention, I cant stop on my own. Thanks for letting me share...
Ok, I know that this is hard but sit quietly with the eyes closed for 10 minutes each time after you check for the VIN. This will help to restore your vision and should also settle your heart rate. Then drink a tall glass of cool (not cold) water. IMPORTANT: no stimulants ie caffeine, etc. If your environment allows take a vigorous walk around the block before resuming VIN searching. Preferably prior to this revisit this forum thread and read at least the five latest pages and take note of the fact that VIN updates are being received on an ongoing basis. DISCLAIMER: I am not a medical professional and your mileage may vary. Also, I found my VIN in source this morning, last checked it Monday, forgot to check it yesterday so clearly the 7 steps are working for me.

Hello my name is "K" I struggle with source code searching. Ever sense I ordered a Tesla I haven't been able to stop. I do it first thing when I wake up in the morning and practically all day long. I'm afraid that I might go blind I do it so much! I need an intervention, I cant stop on my own. Thanks for letting me share...
I understand "K". I admit, I have a shortcut tab on my Chrome browser that takes me directly to the source code page. Although, after being on these forums for a few weeks now, I have downgraded to checking only 3-4 times per day, but will probably increase as the month goes on. Only remedy is delivery of the M3.

Reactions: Kharg
Ordered 10/26, applied for the loan same day...

US Bank just hit my credit report (again, today 12/4) while I was in a meeting. As soon as I got out of the meeting I ran back to my office and did a search for the VIN. Nothing. Then I remembered that it's been over 30 days since I applied, so they were probably just re-running my credit :(

• Informative
Reactions: CruzTM3
Ordered 10/26, applied for the loan same day...

US Bank just hit my credit report (again, today 12/4) while I was in a meeting. As soon as I got out of the meeting I ran back to my office and did a search for the VIN. Nothing. Then I remembered that it's been over 30 days since I applied, so they were probably just re-running my credit :(

Same thing happened. Tesla financing confirmed my loan was refreshed with US Bank on 12/1(originally approved on 10/31 but expired). Today I log in and now my loan is with another bank at a higher rate. I checked my credit reports. No inquiries since my 10/31 approval(Wells Fargo and US Bank pulled). So did my loan get refreshed or what? I'm soo confused and angry and waiting for what I hope to be is a damn good explanation for getting yanked around. I've already waited 5 weeks for the car. I don't want to be playing financial games as well.

Same thing happened. Tesla financing confirmed my loan was refreshed with US Bank on 12/1(originally approved on 10/31 but expired). Today I log in and now my loan is with another bank at a higher rate. I checked my credit reports. No inquiries since my 10/31 approval(Wells Fargo and US Bank pulled). So did my loan get refreshed or what? I'm soo confused and angry and waiting for what I hope to be is a damn good explanation for getting yanked around. I've already waited 5 weeks for the car. I don't want to be playing financial games as well.

Tesla said its a system error and that it should show the US Bank terms but its still showing TD??? What the heck. Now I'm getting mad

I was driving through Asheville NC today and saw maybe 10-15 model 3/s/x being transported to either Mathews or Raleigh . I'm scheduled to pick my 3 up on the 10th in Raleigh. I'm wondering if mine was on the truck...hmmm

You're getting my hopes up. Fully expecting my dreams to get crushed.

Been Lurking for some time.. and the east coast people are on my nerves, specially you Floridians, getting your cars so early. Kidding. Enjoy your M3s.

I'm another SoCal awaiting the car:
Order Date: 10/21
LR AWD, FSD, 19" white/black.

Refresh rate, every 30 minutes. I'm starting to doubt my order even went through... Frustrating.

Reactions: CruzTM3