Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is that the order agreement link? Trying to get this figured out as I will need to handle my own registration with the DMV.
On my account page the MVPA view is just below the order agreement. Here’s a pic of how it appears on my page. It’s listed below my delivery date and delivery location.

Attachments

• 973A5B7C-79B5-4480-B034-194315075FED.png
    973A5B7C-79B5-4480-B034-194315075FED.png
    133.8 KB · Views: 93
On my account page the MVPA view is just below the order agreement. Here’s a pic of how it appears on my page. It’s listed below my delivery date and delivery location.
Thanks for the pic. I definitely don’t have that yet so it’s still a waiting game. I am still waiting on the custom plate for my current car to come before I can transfer it to the M3 so no need to rush. I request a custom plate 2 months ago so I wouldn’t have to deal with it when registering the M3 since I’m dumping the current car ASAP after delivery

I finally have a delivery date. Delivery to San Antonio (store) (no tesla store in my area)Texas on 12/20 and spoke to my SA and he mentioned that i should ignore that date as it can be earlier. VIN never showed up on manage page but I found it on source code two days ago and called my SA to verify it for insuracne policies.

PS; was also told that since there is no tesla store in my area then my car would be delivered by a direct carrier so they would know nothing about the car...no worries its not like i haven't been watched videos since i ordered.

Good luck to everyone! I hope it comes before the end of the month.

specs:
M3 midnight silver , no FSD, 18 wheels and black interior
delivery to south texas
reserved 11/17
ordered 11/30
delivery date 12/20
VIN in source code 12/4

I was sweating bullets on my order. Ordered a model 3 LR/AWD, blue with white interior on October 17th. I got a preapproval from my credit union (NavyFed) a couple of days prior so my financing will expire on the 15th of December. I installed the vin finder plugin and received a vin in the source code yesterday around 1pm EST. I received a text at 11am EST today 12/7 to schedule delivery. I scheduled it for Thursday 12/12 at 1:30 EST. Located in Jacksonville, FL

Reactions: Jazz3D and kinito
AWEOME!!! When was your order date? We ordered 11/7 SR+, second M3. The first was rear ended and totaled.

Oh no!! Hope everyone is ok..

Ordered on 10/5
VIN in source on 12/6
Vin in manage account 12/7
Got text/schedule delivery 12/7
Scheduled to take delivery 12/10
** STILL NO MVPA linky for the bank tho**. SA said is generated but they are so busy it might take the day before showing up. ** If that is worth anything (grain of salt..).

Well, I hope the trailer I just saw heading to the Bellevue delivery center has our new M3s. Might be good to call the SA on you order status.

Good luck!!

AWEOME!!! When was your order date? We ordered 11/7 SR+, second M3. The first was rear ended and totaled.

Oh no!! Hope everyone is ok..

Ordered on 10/5
VIN in source on 12/6
Vin in manage account 12/7
Got text/schedule delivery 12/7
Scheduled to take delivery 12/10
** STILL NO MVPA linky for the bank tho**. SA said is generated but they are so busy it might take the day before showing up. ** If that is worth anything (grain of salt..).

Well, I hope the trailer I just saw heading to the Bellevue delivery center has our new M3s. Might be good to call the SA on you order status.

Good luck!!

I hammer your SA. The online view for MVPA's is screwy. It never worked for me, and always gave an error message. Even now, I have no MVPA and I took delivery last Wednesday. Get a copy from your SA now if you need the document for a bank!

Reactions: AZjohnInCA
Will do!!
I hammer your SA. The online view for MVPA's is screwy. It never worked for me, and always gave an error message. Even now, I have no MVPA and I took delivery last Wednesday. Get a copy from your SA now if you need the document for a bank!

Thanks will do!
Heading there once the the kids are done and hope I can get the MVPA to the bank before they close at 3pm PST. With only Monday as the next business day to get everything done by Tue 10am, I'm nervous!!

To think, waiting was painful, now that is almost here is even more stressful!!

Thx!! And good luck everyone!!

Reactions: AZjohnInCA
I was sweating bullets on my order. Ordered a model 3 LR/AWD, blue with white interior on October 17th. I got a preapproval from my credit union (NavyFed) a couple of days prior so my financing will expire on the 15th of December. I installed the vin finder plugin and received a vin in the source code yesterday around 1pm EST. I received a text at 11am EST today 12/7 to schedule delivery. I scheduled it for Thursday 12/12 at 1:30 EST. Located in Jacksonville, FL

What rate did you get? I got 3.29% via Tesla (Chase). Better than what NFCU offered me.

NFCU gave me a crap rate as well, I was approved by Tesla (Chase) but ended up going with Carolina coop for the 2.99%
I was approved for 2.99 with NFCU with an additional .25% off the top for direct deposit, effectively 2.74%.
Ordered on 11/26
VIN in Source 12/5
VIN in managed account 12/6
Text to schedule delivery 12/7
Definitely on 12/13

I was approved for 2.99 with NFCU with an additional .25% off the top for direct deposit, effectively 2.74%.
Ordered on 11/26
VIN in Source 12/5
VIN in managed account 12/6
Text to schedule delivery 12/7
Definitely on 12/13

What term was that for? mind sharing your credit score just for data point?
I don't remember the exact rate but I remember it was higher than everyone else, I would look but NFCU is doing maintenance now

UPDATE:

10/31 Ordered Model 3 LR AWD White/White 18" Aero wheels FSD
10/02 VIN in source code
10/03 received an email inviting me to a Tesla Orientation class this Sunday 12/8/19 and next Sunday 12/15/19 at their Raleigh store.
12/08 received a text telling me to book delivery slot on tesla.com and selected Sunday 12/15 only 30 mins after the Orientation class

It's going to be a very long week but I'm not alone ;-)

Reactions: Type 5