Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to share my experience for 10days of driving, all i say is WOW, its really worth a wait, I've waited for almost 3mos and was worried i didnt get on time for last yr fed rebate, got it almost last minute...but guys this is a game changer i got SR+19 no FSD and its already super fun to drive much more on LR and Stealth, anyways im already super satisfied, Happy New Tesla Year to all....

Reactions: RONNIEC
Just saw this new entry:

Czfq03J

Two days for vin, why so quick?

Just saw this new entry:

Czfq03J

Two days for vin, why so quick?

The factory is pumping out cars right now for the east coast. Texas will be getting cars around the 15th and the rest of the east coast around the 20-25th. This guy just ordered the right configuration at the right time!

I ordered with a 4-7 week delivery window and am getting delivery the day I hit 4 weeks. Got a Vin before I hit 2 weeks.

dang, are you getting re-assigned different VINs? is this on the MVPA or on viewSource?

Their system had unmatched me multiple times even after being fully funded. Now it's gone from source as well. MVPA is still there. I don't think I'm going to ask for rematching with that VIN again as something is obviously wrong. The phone reps sound surprised when they read my order system log.

Keep in mind they've had $56k of my money for like 2 weeks now and was handed off to the delivery team.

The Tesla employees are nice but they seem to be handcuffed by limited access to parts of the system like manufacturing. And they have to guess as to what's going on.

Last edited:
Received car on Jan 7. White M3, 18inch....all I can say is WOW. They knocked 1,800 off the price because we lost the tax rebate. The delivery was smooth....Tesla person spent 45 minutes going over the car and we drove off. This is from the Costa Mesa center in SoCal. There were many people coming in getting their cars when we were there. The inside showroom are was filled and at least 3-4 families were waiting. Also, they are running Tesla workshops on Sundays there for new owners. I joined the Orange County Tesla club for meetups and such....lots of after market upgrades you can do to the car. Just bought the front sunscreen that fits on the roof....very cool. I might get the rear carbon fiber mini spoiler...it just adds a bit of black color to the back of the hood. I'm glad I waited....you will be too.....hang in there..it's worth it.
PJETS Out...

Just noticed on the website that at least for delivery in Ohio, all 3 models have different delivery estimates now. When I ordered my AWD last week, all said 4-7 weeks. Now only AWD said 4-7 weeks. SR+ says 7-10 weeks. Performance is 8-11 weeks.

Just noticed on the website that at least for delivery in Ohio, all 3 models have different delivery estimates now. When I ordered my AWD last week, all said 4-7 weeks. Now only AWD said 4-7 weeks. SR+ says 7-10 weeks. Performance is 8-11 weeks.

I just ordered a LR AWD yesterday and I'm closest to Cincinatti, OH. That is probably a good sign for those of us getting a LR AWD - means it's actually realistic.

Reactions: TOPSCRT
The factory is pumping out cars right now for the east coast. Texas will be getting cars around the 15th and the rest of the east coast around the 20-25th. This guy just ordered the right configuration at the right time!

I ordered with a 4-7 week delivery window and am getting delivery the day I hit 4 weeks. Got a Vin before I hit 2 weeks.

What is your source for this? Seems like the delivery spreadsheet is telling the same story you are - at least for the LR AWD. Quite a few east coast (VA, MD, SC) deliveries all occurring on Jan. 25th/26th and ones in Texas confirmed around the 20th.

If I'm on the east coast do you think I'm likely to see the LR AWD before the end of the month if I placed my order yesterday?

:)
What is your source for this? Seems like the delivery spreadsheet is telling the same story you are - at least for the LR AWD. Quite a few east coast (VA, MD, SC) deliveries all occurring on Jan. 25th/26th and ones in Texas confirmed around the 20th.

If I'm on the east coast do you think I'm likely to see the LR AWD before the end of the month if I placed my order yesterday?

My advisor is super helpful. Originally told delivery on 25th. Talked to him again on the phone today. He informed me they have a bunch of trucks moving through Amarillo, TX today which is where my car is. He also informed me that means my car will be here over a week ahead of schedule and I can move my pickup date up 9 days. Of course I’m out of town that day.

Going to call and check in with him in 3 days and make sure that’s still accurate, then will book my rental car and schedule delivery for my car at the 3 week from config date.

That is a toss up. Because the cars already left the factory I would say it’s unlikely, but all it takes is one extra car in your config or one canceled order. I fully believe these shipments will also contain new showroom vehicles so call all the centers you are willing to take delivery from and ask them if they can assign you one. Or call your store directly and they can see where your car is with just an RN. Again, I am making assumptions they could very well have a car for you on the trucks. Best way is to call each store and ask what they have coming. I had a backup in Orlando and if Charlotte fell through I was going to go to Orlando to pick up one they had coming in my config.

Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

:)

My advisor is super helpful. Originally told delivery on 25th. Talked to him again on the phone today. He informed me they have a bunch of trucks moving through Amarillo, TX today which is where my car is. He also informed me that means my car will be here over a week ahead of schedule and I can move my pickup date up 9 days. Of course I’m out of town that day.

Going to call and check in with him in 3 days and make sure that’s still accurate, then will book my rental car and schedule delivery for my car at the 3 week from config date.

That is a toss up. Because the cars already left the factory I would say it’s unlikely, but all it takes is one extra car in your config or one canceled order. I fully believe these shipments will also contain new showroom vehicles so call all the centers you are willing to take delivery from and ask them if they can assign you one. Or call your store directly and they can see where your car is with just an RN. Again, I am making assumptions they could very well have a car for you on the trucks. Best way is to call each store and ask what they have coming. I had a backup in Orlando and if Charlotte fell through I was going to go to Orlando to pick up one they had coming in my config.

Let me know if you have any other questions! :)
Definitely let me know what your OA says when you call!! I am expecting my car in mid to late February but boy would I like to have it by the end of the month..!

Definitely let me know what your OA says when you call!! I am expecting my car in mid to late February but boy would I like to have it by the end of the month..!

Hey man. Received some updated info today. It’s 13 Jan and my truck has arrived in Birmingham, Alabama as of this AM. My advisor informed me this is where the trucks are unloading all cars for the east coast onto trains which will depart today for their respective cities. My pickup date was originally 25 Jan. Now the earliest I can pick up is 20 Jan and the latest I’ll get my M3 is 23 Jan. My advisor told me to call back Friday and he would lock in my final date.

I know that still doesn’t help your situation, but when I called he said he used my RN to look up my VIN and because a VIN came up he was able to find the location of my car. So I recommend calling your closest Tesla and asking them to check your RN! If they don’t have a VIN for you ask if they are getting any cars in that you can purchase, they haven’t shyed away from selling their inventory cars in the past and now would be the time to reserve one before they even use them for test drives.

Again, let me know if I can do anything to help!

Hey guys, just ran across this site and thread through Google. :)

Put in an order for a M3 LR AWD, midnight metallic, 18" Aero wheels on Jan 11th with estimated timeframe of 4-7 weeks. Looking at the spreadsheet, quite a few recent orders on there with much sooner delivery dates. What are you guys thinking it is at currently (NC)?

Hey guys, just ran across this site and thread through Google. :)

Put in an order for a M3 LR AWD, midnight metallic, 18" Aero wheels on Jan 11th with estimated timeframe of 4-7 weeks. Looking at the spreadsheet, quite a few recent orders on there with much sooner delivery dates. What are you guys thinking it is at currently (NC)?

Hey! Just to give you some insight, you can see my recent comments above and I am picking up my car in Charlotte next week. You can follow my advice when calling them to get more info on your car. Like I said, I’ve been nice to them and they’ve been great to work with.