Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live in Illinois and order a LR AWD Midnight Silver on the 27th of last month. When I place the order it was 4-7 weeks. I'm already going for my 4th week and still have not gotten my vin or heard anything from them. I'm trying not to get frustrated seeing that some already got theirs and ordered way after me. I wish I was lucky like you guys
I'm in Illinois as well. Ordered on 1/9 though.. I'll be interested to see when you get yours. Hoping mine wont be far behind.

I received the text yesterday but it said that I’ve been updated to 6-10 weeks. I put in my order on the 10th, M3 white/white LR autopilot. I may change colors since it’s going to be a when ever it get’s here kind of thing now.

I received the text yesterday but it said that I’ve been updated to 6-10 weeks. I put in my order on the 10th, M3 white/white LR autopilot. I may change colors since it’s going to be a when ever it get’s here kind of thing now.

sounds to me like theyre pumping out the SR+ right now. i ordered 9 days after you (in DC) and i got a 2-7 week text for a SR+, white ext/black

I ordered LR, Silver, Black Interior in Atlanta on 01/01. The initial wait was 4-7 weeks. Received text today quoting 3-8 week wait and that I will receive updates as the date gets closer and the estimated range narrows (or increases?).

We do not have to complete the trade-in and financing information until we have received a VIN number, right? As the text mentions to make sure to complete all tasks in the Tesla account.

I ordered LR, Silver, Black Interior in Atlanta on 01/01. The initial wait was 4-7 weeks. Received text today quoting 3-8 week wait and that I will receive updates as the date gets closer and the estimated range narrows (or increases?).

We do not have to complete the trade-in and financing information until we have received a VIN number, right? As the text mentions to make sure to complete all tasks in the Tesla account.
I ordered mine at the showroom and originally got a 7-10 week estimate. My advisor told me to add my financing info at about the 6 week mark. She also said she’ll be in contact with me throughout the whole process.

I ordered on the 11 Jan (SR+,white/white,FSD). Unfortunately for my the lead time had changed to 8-10 weeks that very day! I got an email on receipt of my order.
Apart from that, I've heard nothing. I didn't get a text recently like many others did either. This morning I checked my account and my communication preferences had nothing checked. So I checked SMS and Email. Maybe that's why I didn't get a text!
Anyway, others may want to check there too.