Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received update text from Tesla yesterday;

“Delivery timing update - we currently expect your Model 3 to be ready for delivery in 5 - 9 weeks. We will provide further updates as the estimated build date gets closer and the time range narrows. For more information, please visit tesla.com/support/delivery-day “

Ordered Performance/White/White on 12/20/19 & was quoted 4-7 weeks then.

I’m getting the feeling I got very lucky and someone backed out of the same spec I ordered so I was able to swoop in somehow.

On 1/14 I ordered a LR AWD with a 4-7 week lead, the next day it said 5-8 on my profile and then on 1/18 it changed to 7-10 weeks.

On 1/20 I got a text that my vehicle was in transit and I scheduled delivery for 2/3.

Reactions: jeeperrs
Ordered a LR AWD, white/white on 1/10 for pick up in Columbus, OH. Got my VIN in source code today, 1/26, 16 days later.

Anyone have input on how long delivery was after finding VIN in source code on east coast?
Does anyone know when the VIN shows outside of source code? Like it’s asking for final payment now, and I got insurance off the source code VIN which seems sketchy at best.

Ordered a LR AWD, white/white on 1/10 for pick up in Columbus, OH. Got my VIN in source code today, 1/26, 16 days later.

Anyone have input on how long delivery was after finding VIN in source code on east coast?
So I ordered mine on 1/15 and I got a call today from the sales person that helped me at the Nashville location when I went in to test drive and order the car. She gave me the VIN number today (which I still cant see in the source code or on the site) and set my delivery up for 2/12. So a lot earlier then the 8 to 10 weeks that I expected

Reactions: JCannonTech
So I ordered mine on 1/15 and I got a call today from the sales person that helped me at the Nashville location when I went in to test drive and order the car. She gave me the VIN number today (which I still cant see in the source code or on the site) and set my delivery up for 2/12. So a lot earlier then the 8 to 10 weeks that I expected
That’s awesome. I’m also from Ky and went to the Nashville showroom on 1/20 and ordered mine. I got a 7-10 week estimate then, but I received a text a few days ago saying it’s now 5-10 weeks. Hopefully I’ll get mine sooner than anticipated too. Which one did you order? I got the AWD Long Range white/white interior.

Finally got a VIN Assigned. Checked yesterday, nothing. Checked today and found it in the source code. Still not revealed on the order page. I have been checking source code daily, so i know it's within the last day. Still nothing form a delivery / order manager yet.

Checked source page several times today and nothing. On my way home from the gym I received an email around 5 p.m. with the purchase agreement and VIN. Checked the source page and the VIN is now showing. I am still waiting on a delivery day. I ordered a White Performance, black interior.

Reactions: White_tiger
That’s awesome. I’m also from Ky and went to the Nashville showroom on 1/20 and ordered mine. I got a 7-10 week estimate then, but I received a text a few days ago saying it’s now 5-10 weeks. Hopefully I’ll get mine sooner than anticipated too. Which one did you order? I got the AWD Long Range white/white interior.
I got a performance white/white. Hopefully you get yours sooner than 5-10 weeks.

Ordered a Black Performance with Black Interior on 1/18 got a text yesterday that I am now 1-3weeks
what do you mean source code? you inspect the html page or network call in Chrome debug mode?

That's pretty much what you do. Just go to manage in your Tesla account then right click and view source, control f and look for 5YJ. If you find a number then Tesla has a car selected for you and you should be very close to delivery.