Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thats sweet hopefully mines the same

Let’s just hope they aren’t giving him your car.

882718CA-C751-406A-825A-D0164B28C086.gif

Reactions: Imaginathan
Update for everyone because I have been following since order and haven't posted.

I ordered White/White/SR+ on 1/28. Contacted my advisor last week and was told I should have a VIN within 2 weeks, and delivery was expected between the last week of February and the first week of March. The original window was 7-9 weeks which would have put it in middle March.

Sadly, I will be out of town that week. My adviser told me that I could have someone pick the car up for me, which is strange because the website says otherwise. Anyone have any experience with that? Perhaps it's something weird about Texas because we have to pay in full before the car can be delivered.

In any case, last week I also received a 3-5 week delivery window. Today I received a "we expect your Model 3 to be built in the next 2 weeks" text. From other posters, I see that text can be misleading but it seems to be following the trend that my adviser told me last week.

I'm in a really weird position. Definitely don't want them to sell my car to someone else but I also want my car (like everyone else) ASAP.

The waiting with anticipation makes time seem to go so slow, especially with no real updates. Here’s how it’s gone for me so far:
I ordered 1/9 with estimated 4-7 weeks
Text 1/23 said 3-8 weeks,
Text 2/6 said 3-5 weeks,
vin in source 2/11
2/13 got the delivery text.
Scheduled delivery 2/26
That will be 7 weeks from order date.

I just ordered Saturday and you're all freaking me out LOL

View attachment 510951
Just double the estimate....that's probably a more realistic expectation. Or you could wind up getting it in a couple of days like some other folks on the spreadsheet. There just seems to be no logical explanation as to why some deliveries are so fast and others are so much longer. Just hope you don't wind up like our buddy @gargantila. I really feel for that guy.

Miss a few days of this thread and like 5 pages go by... Don't have the patience to catch up! I am scheduled to pick up my second choice car tomorrow afternoon. Got a text today that the first choice car will be ready in 2 to 4 weeks... But since I've heard that before... I guess it just affords me the luxury of being super picky tomorrow. That car better be perfect!

Reactions: en_passant
The waiting with anticipation makes time seem to go so slow, especially with no real updates. Here’s how it’s gone for me so far:
I ordered 1/9 with estimated 4-7 weeks
Text 1/23 said 3-8 weeks,
Text 2/6 said 3-5 weeks,
vin in source 2/11
2/13 got the delivery text.
Scheduled delivery 2/26
That will be 7 weeks from order date.

Have you guys heard from a real person? My SA has been texting me almost weekly (ordered 1-12) saying he will continue to check for a VIN but plan on early March. Have not received any automated texts at all. Or is he reaaaaally a robot instead.... hrmmmmmm....;)