Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Passing this on as I haven’t seen it mentioned here. If you selected Tesla Financing but find a lower rate elsewhere, Tesla will not adjust their rate, but will refund you the difference in total interest paid over the term of the loan (according to my SA today).

Unless your lender can cut a check in 1-3 days, (not business days), it may be better to keep the Tesla Loan because with the end of quarter rush, they will NOT hold your car.

My only concern with the rate match is actually getting the check. I mean, once I drive away, who do I call to follow up? Heck it took a month to hear back from sales on a problem with my store order. What would you do? Has anyone done the price match and received a check?

I had 72 months for 3.49% approved through Tesla. Once I got VIN in source (no delivery date), I applied for a loan with Delta Community Credit Union, and was approved the next day for 2.78% (72 months). I emailed the Tesla rate match group and it was updated to 2.78% within 30 minutes. Instead of a check, they lowered my monthly payment accordingly.

Now, if only they could give me my MVPA and schedule my delivery...

I had 72 months for 3.49% approved through Tesla. Once I got VIN in source (no delivery date), I applied for a loan with Delta Community Credit Union, and was approved the next day for 2.78% (72 months). I emailed the Tesla rate match group and it was updated to 2.78% within 30 minutes. Instead of a check, they lowered my monthly payment accordingly.

Now, if only they could give me my MVPA and schedule my delivery...

That is a really good deal, I got 3.05 for 84 months my payment are $773 a month. The Loan amount was $58,290.00

That is a really good deal, I got 3.05 for 84 months my payment are $773 a month. The Loan amount was $58,290.00

Your loan is a lot higher than mine (mine's about 35k). For your terms, I would say 3.05% is a pretty fantastic deal.

UPDATE: I got an email from work this morning that I need to travel for a workshop from 3/17-3/19. About an hour later, I FINALLY got the delivery text from Tesla to select my delivery date, and the only available options were (take a wild guess) 3/17, 3/18, or 3/19. I called the center and they said they could do 3/20, so it's scheduled for 3/20!

From order date to earliest available delivery date is 6.5 weeks. Initial estimate was 6-8 weeks. Fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly!

Reactions: Dimevivo
Can you screen shot it? I don't have a checkmark.

Here's mine:

upload_2020-3-6_10-40-47.png