Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• Ins.JPG
    Ins.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 98
I got a text yesterday. Your model 3 has arrived earlier than expected and is ready for pickup. Of course, I got this message the day I left on a five-day business trip.

lol damn that sucks

Ooof! This is the reason why I have not booked my trip yet. I was told that they would only hold the car for 3 days, and if I don't pick it up, I will get reassigned to a later date, and who knows how long more would that take.

Ooof! This is the reason why I have not booked my trip yet. I was told that they would only hold the car for 3 days, and if I don't pick it up, I will get reassigned to a later date, and who knows how long more would that take.

The message did say if I didn't respond I would keep my 03/09 10 am appointment. Last night I did receive a text saying my original appointment was reinstated

I was scared too, cause I'm going on vacation to Miami on March 20th. So I got lucky my delivery is next week. I'm hoping it get here early though.

Reactions: CheddarChiz
From the past 7 days, 80 orders reported that they got VINs:

Trim-wise:
  • Performance: 27 (34%)
  • Long Range: 35 (44%)
  • Standard+: 14 (17%)
  • Standard: 4 (5%)
For the Performance trims:
  • Feb 29: 14 VINs
  • Mar 1: 3 VINs
  • Mar 2: 6 VINs
  • Mar 3: 2 VINs
  • Mar 4: 2 VINs
For the LR trims:
  • Feb 29: 3 VINs
  • Mar 1: 4 VINs
  • Mar 2: 6 VINs
  • Mar 3: 4 VINs
  • Mar 4: 7 VINs
  • Mar 5: 7 VINs
  • Mar 6: 4 VINs
For the SR+ trims:
  • Feb 29: 4 VINs
  • Mar 1: 4 VINs
  • Mar 2: 4 VINs
  • Mar 3: 2 VINs
For the SR trims:
  • Feb 29: 1 VIN
  • Mar 1: 1 VIN
  • Mar 2: 1 VIN
  • Mar 5: 1 VIN

Based on this data, it is possible that we might see another batch of Performance VINs coming out soon (assuming that my guess of batch assemblies goes Performance -> SR -> LR -> Performance).

New here.
  • Placed order for a M3 LR red on Feb 14, added FSD a week later
  • Did not have a VIN number nor an estimated delivery date as of this morning. I was told that I should have the car delivered either next week or two weeks from now
  • This AM the same car I wanted appeared in inventory since another buyer decided not to take delivery. Called my advisor and got matched to that car and should be picking it up early next week in Fremont
  • VIN 649839

Reactions: lUtriaNt