Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New here.
  • Placed order for a M3 LR red on Feb 14, added FSD a week later
  • Did not have a VIN number nor an estimated delivery date as of this morning. I was told that I should have the car delivered either next week or two weeks from now
  • This AM the same car I wanted appeared in inventory since another buyer decided not to take delivery. Called my advisor and got matched to that car and should be picking it up early next week in Fremont
  • VIN 649839
BTW:
  • Got 72mo 2.89% from Tesla/Wells Fargo financing after asking for a match from BofA... took a few minutes via e-mail
  • Also getting match for trade-in using CarMax offer, which was better $2.5K compared to Tesla's

I got 3.49% 72 months from Tesla/ U.S. Bank N.A. How did you contact them? I bet the rates have dropped since I got approved

I first got 3.5% (72mo) from Tesla. I applied to a 72-mo loan through Bank of America and they offered 2.89% (apparently they are financing a bunch of Tesla loans lately); they also offered 2.69% for 60 months.

Then, I emailed Tesla at [email protected] with loan offer from BofA; they matched it within 30min or so.

Still null for me. :( Hope we get more white-white soon!
Just searched the factory link and last SR+ left factory yesterday, with 709XXX VIN so I suspect I've been assigned a build but it's not built yet
I’m in NC and take delivery on the 16th , won’t be surprised if I get a call early tho . Ordered on February 12th
VIN in code last night, delivery notification this morning, San Jose CA

From the past 7 days, 80 orders reported that they got VINs:

Trim-wise:
  • Performance: 27 (34%)
  • Long Range: 35 (44%)
  • Standard+: 14 (17%)
  • Standard: 4 (5%)
For the Performance trims:
  • Feb 29: 14 VINs
  • Mar 1: 3 VINs
  • Mar 2: 6 VINs
  • Mar 3: 2 VINs
  • Mar 4: 2 VINs
For the LR trims:
  • Feb 29: 3 VINs
  • Mar 1: 4 VINs
  • Mar 2: 6 VINs
  • Mar 3: 4 VINs
  • Mar 4: 7 VINs
  • Mar 5: 7 VINs
  • Mar 6: 4 VINs
For the SR+ trims:
  • Feb 29: 4 VINs
  • Mar 1: 4 VINs
  • Mar 2: 4 VINs
  • Mar 3: 2 VINs
For the SR trims:
  • Feb 29: 1 VIN
  • Mar 1: 1 VIN
  • Mar 2: 1 VIN
  • Mar 5: 1 VIN

Based on this data, it is possible that we might see another batch of Performance VINs coming out soon (assuming that my guess of batch assemblies goes Performance -> SR -> LR -> Performance).

A bunch of M3P left the factory today but they're all headed towards east. :'( Maybe on the next batch...

upload_2020-3-7_14-33-11.png