Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on 6/15 and still have no VIN...WTF. All my docs are completed including loan agreement. Frustrating to see all these orders after me getting delivery dates

I’m in the same situation as you. Order placed 6/14. Text recieved two days later to say I must complete my paperwork. My loan app was completed soon after. Silence since then and my SA just told me September is more likely now. My delivery window was 4-6 weeks at order placing.

I had ordered an SR+, Red paint and white interior. I guess living in Hawaii is the last delivery zone.

best of luck Ryden

Reactions: rydenfan
My wife ordered her M3 Black/Black AWD LR June 16th and received it on the 24th of June.

I ordered my M3 White/White AWD LR July 31st. Got a call from the SA on Monday asking me to finish all the paperwork - its all done including the loan approval - as “the sooner its done, the sooner you’ll get a VIN”. No documents and no VIN though (as expected). Delivery time is 4-8 weeks and I’m good with that. My need is by end of September at the latest. Sooner wouldn’t hurt, but later is ideal.

Delivery is to Highlands Ranch/Denver location of Colorado. So we’ll see what it ends up being!

Here are the links to @Troy's (aka /u/Teslike) Model 3 Order Tracker Spreadsheet Project. There are a few identical sheets to avoid overcrowding.

This Model 3 Order Tracker Spreadsheet is great! I check it at least a couple times a day to see the trends of people receiving their VINs and Delivery Dates, so I can better gauge my milestone dates. I'd like to make a suggestion about maybe adding another column with the choices of how you paid for the car: full payment, loan, financing. Could some of the decisions about when Tesla assigns a car to you also be made on how you're paying for it?

Glad to hear some are moving quicker.

Ordered LR, blue, with FSD black interior, 18" wheels on June 24 (after the price drop, before the FSD price increase). Showed 8-12 weeks. No VIN yet. Not sure what the source code is, but there's nothing I can find.

Although I see today delivery is down to 5-9 weeks here for a new order.

So I have an update.. On 8/5/20 got an update on the website calling for payment, and the same day got a text to schedule my vehicle pickup. So pickup will be 8/18/2020, and... Still have the reservation number only. No VIN in the source code either.

That would put me at 8 weeks to the day actually for delivery.

So I have an update.. On 8/5/20 got an update on the website calling for payment, and the same day got a text to schedule my vehicle pickup. So pickup will be 8/18/2020, and... Still have the reservation number only. No VIN in the source code either.

That would put me at 8 weeks to the day actually for delivery.

Once you make you payment the "Lending Agreement" should show up on the order page. I still don't have a VIN in the source code, but it is present on that document.

I ordered my M3, SR+, white exterior, black interior on 7/7 with an 8-12 week delivery estimate. I got a call the same day that the delivery center had one ready. I was unable to take it as I wasn't expecting it that soon and couldn't get everything situated in 3 days. Since then my delivery estimate has been updated to 4-8 weeks, still don't have a VIN. I just emailed my SA and he said "Your vehicle does have a production slot for this month, and as of now a current delivery estimate for early next month." Delivery center is Tampa, FL.

I ordered a long range model 3 in white with 19 inch rims on July 21. When I placed the order the the delivery estimate was 4-8 weeks

I just got an automated text message today from Tesla indicating my order will be ready for delivery 5-8 weeks from today.

Pretty frustrated about this...