Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the same call...September 5th in Peabody!
Going to be a long 2 weeks!

Congrats! Did they happen to tell you where your car is at currently? In transit or still at factory? Just trying to get a timeline since I just got my VIN a couple days ago and was told the car was being painted, then interior, then train to chicago, then truck to Cincinnati. TIA.

Congrats! Did they happen to tell you where your car is at currently? In transit or still at factory? Just trying to get a timeline since I just got my VIN a couple days ago and was told the car was being painted, then interior, then train to chicago, then truck to Cincinnati. TIA.
I got the ‘make final payment’ message on Tuesday and after payment got the MVPA and VIN. On Wednesday I was told the vehicle was built and awaiting transport from California. Today my SA gave me a pick up date for the 5th..if that ends up being the day it would be exactly 7 weeks from order day in which I was given a 4-8 week delivery window..so I was within the original estimate..even with that 5-8 week message I got on the 6th it’s still within the time frame. I read when Fremont switches from Europe production back to North American production the deliveries start on the east and make their way west as the end of the quarter approaches. This seems to be the case as another owner from Mass got the same results as me.

I got the ‘make final payment’ message on Tuesday and after payment got the MVPA and VIN. On Wednesday I was told the vehicle was built and awaiting transport from California. Today my SA gave me a pick up date for the 5th..if that ends up being the day it would be exactly 7 weeks from order day in which I was given a 4-8 week delivery window..so I was within the original estimate..even with that 5-8 week message I got on the 6th it’s still within the time frame. I read when Fremont switches from Europe production back to North American production the deliveries start on the east and make their way west as the end of the quarter approaches. This seems to be the case as another owner from Mass got the same results as me.
Did you get the "make final payment" message via text or e-mail? Or just stumbled on it when checking the order page?

Just called Cincinnati Tesla again! Was informed that our Tesla is on the train headed to Chicago. Will get a delivery date for Cincinnati when she arrives in Chicago. We called this past Wednesday (2 days ago) and she was getting painted. Amazes me how fast things progress!!

Reactions: jakieemma
Just called Cincinnati Tesla again! Was informed that our Tesla is on the train headed to Chicago. Will get a delivery date for Cincinnati when she arrives in Chicago. We called this past Wednesday (2 days ago) and she was getting painted. Amazes me how fast things progress!!
Hopefully I'll be with you too, Cincinnati advisor told me my VIN was in transit on Wednesday too, maybe we'll take delivery around the same time!

so i have been checking the new inventory religiously for the past 2 weeks hoping to find a car that i can grab sooner, was willing to settle for any car. turns out my exact spec became available in my area, booked it asap. should be able to take delivery late next week!
That’s awesome. I have been trying to look for one too...which config did you find?
I ordered LR AWD White/Blk FSD.

Received an email from my SA today with a VIN! She's on 'er way! I was offered a delivery of 08/29 in Calgary. SR+ Midnight Silver. Ordered 7/3. No VIN is showing in source code yet. Received a 2-5 week txt on 08/10.
Update: received official Tesla text message to schedule delivery. Vin now showing on my account page. It never did show up in the source code!