Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would call Tesla and ask for an update - we never get a reply to text messages so we started calling the local store to get updates. They can pull up your reservation number! The day we finally called we were pleasantly surprised to find out ours was being painted that day. Called 2 days later and was told it was on a train to Chicago! YAY

Congrats on your car, hope the train ride goes fast!

I called yesterday and got the generic answer “no updates yet, we’ll text you to schedule a delivery date when it’s on the way.” I have one of the earlier order dates of 7/15 and I didn’t get a text yesterday like most people did so I’m optimistic I’ll hear something by the end of the week.

Got my VIN today. Delivery in second week of September.

I called the Cincinnati sales office; they told me that the VIN had been assigned about midnight last night. Still no Text from Tesla about it, nor does it show up on my account page as of ten minutes before I'm writing this.

Got my VIN today. Delivery in second week of September.

I called the Cincinnati sales office; they told me that the VIN had been assigned about midnight last night. Still no Text from Tesla about it, nor does it show up on my account page as of ten minutes before I'm writing this.

That's awesome! I ordered blue like you just without FSD, hoping Cinci texts me soon! Congrats though!

Reactions: Michelle_eriw