Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! What specifications did you order? I'm in Cleveland and ordered on 8/3 ... 8/10 : ready for delivery 3-6 weeks ... 8/25: ready for delivery 2-4 weeks... nothing since. I ordered white/white, SR +, 19 inch wheels.

Thanks! I ordered a white/black M3P. No FSD. It isn't going to be driven for a while once I get it. Going in immediately for a color change wrap, ceramic coat, then coilovers/sway bar install and likely wheels too.

Reactions: HTWOMS
What makes you think VIN & then delivery in that time frame? I sure hope so. I’m so tired of this wait

Just my sense of how I see the timing. Hope the S Cal deliveries are based on order date (by Spec). Current lead time is 2 to 4 weeks vs my 4 to 6 weeks on Aug 5.

For folks on the West Coast, USA, the sweet spot for getting a car within 4 weeks would be - Sept. 1, Dec 1, March 1, June 1. Anything earlier will just put you in the Que for delivery at the end of the financial quarter.

I'm ready, Carvana has already picked up my car, have my Tint & PPF quoted, Wall Charger being installed, SnapPlate, Trunk & Frunk All Weather Matt's, Flash Drive !!

Ed

Reactions: Alura
Just my sense of how I see the timing. Hope the S Cal deliveries are based on order date (by Spec). Current lead time is 2 to 4 weeks vs my 4 to 6 weeks on Aug 5.

For folks on the West Coast, USA, the sweet spot for getting a car within 4 weeks would be - Sept. 1, Dec 1, March 1, June 1. Anything earlier will just put you in the Que for delivery at the end of the financial quarter.

I'm ready, Carvana has already picked up my car, have my Tint & PPF quoted, Wall Charger being installed, SnapPlate, Trunk & Frunk All Weather Matt's, Flash Drive !!

Ed
Makes sense, my SA just texted me and said they are slowly starting to get vehicles and mentioned that I should be matched within the next week or so, that sounds like a good sign?

Reactions: ropogigio724
Flyboychriss1 I would be curious to know if this was a possible delivery someone else couldn't pick up or possible declined car for some reason since the unexpected text and overall quick turn around. Hope all goes well with the delivery. I hope to be picking up my car in the coming weeks at Renton as well.

Ya, i was curious too if this was a declined car, but I just talked to my SA and she told me that it finished production on August 28th...so must be my order! Just thought i would hear more news about it ..lol! Renton is getting a lot of cars in i think so you should be very soon too! I pick mine up tomorrow, super excited...its been a long wait