Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my car today, overall looks great! Needs trunk/frunk/door trim alignment, and paint work on the front bumper. Interior looks tip top! Only issue is a loud rattle in passenger door with music, everything noted in my service appointment set for 9/25! I’m loving it, but I’ll say from an audio perspective it needs a bit of sound deadening to feel as premium as a Mercedes, I really do despise rattles in an audio system! Dynamatting all doors is a must and it’s a perfect balance for me! So happy with the purchase I hope you all have less problems!

Congrats!

I’m thinking about having some speakers a subwoofer installed since my SR+ doesn’t come with premium audio, nor does it matter I paid more for the white interior.

I was really a fan Harman Kardon in my German cars. Great sound.

Congrats!

I’m thinking about having some speakers a subwoofer installed since my SR+ doesn’t come with premium audio, nor does it matter I paid more for the white interior.

I was really a fan Harman Kardon in my German cars. Great sound.

It really is a great system, you still get most of the speakers just without an amplifier and sub but those can be added to fill it all out. I was surprised the 8 inch sub they have fitted is perfect, I was scared it wouldn’t be enough bass coming from a 10 inch in my old car but the door speakers are also 8 inch woofers as well which really pack a punch. Sub + Amp to existing speakers will be the move no doubt for SR+ owners.

I got the text today!

“Tesla Update - Your Model 3 is on its way to the Sherman Oaks Pop-up Delivery Center and is ready to be scheduled for delivery!”

I had scheduled a Burbank pickup but as user HarpoonS said they are not doing deliveries at Burbank now, they have a Pop-up delivery center at Sherman oaks through the end of this month.
I will be picking up on Wednesday 9/9.

I ordered on 7/21, LR AWD, MGM.

Ordered July 21st, VIN on 8/20, and delivery yesterday (9/5). Definitely worth the wait. I even forgive the MA Sales Advisors and their lack of response to multiple emails.
Capture5.jpg

my MVPA showed up, I guess getting closer...do I have to pay the nonfinanced amount before delivery? or can I just hand them a check on day of?
From what Tesla owners have said on here don’t pay till you check the car out at delivery. I’m a newbie but they sound like it’s best to make sure the car is good. Make sure you download the checklist before you go. Lots of info I wouldn’t think to check.

Reactions: BudB