Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ooh let us know please!
Just spoke to someone from Buena Park, CA Tesla, and they have a list of ETA's for orders. Rep said they will text me with my ETA.
Ordered 7/29. White/Black/ 18 in Aero/SR+

Hello,

same configuration as yours for me. Ordered on 7/28. The ETA on my online profile went from 5-9 weeks to just saying “we will reach out to you...”
Hopefully we get a vin this week.

I read a while back that if you go to your Tesla account page, right-click, select 'View Source' and do a CTRL + F search for 5YJ (All Tesla M3 VINs start with 5YJ), oftentimes your VIN will show before it's visible in your account. My VIN did not show, but when I search 'Sept' I get this.... Still not an exact date, but it's something

"estimatedDeliveryBySeptember":"Estimated delivery by late September","estimatedDeliveryByVariable":"<span>Estimated delivery by<\/span>

I read a while back that if you go to your Tesla account page, right-click, select 'View Source' and do a CTRL + F search for 5YJ (All Tesla M3 VINs start with 5YJ), oftentimes your VIN will show before it's visible in your account. My VIN did not show, but when I search 'Sept' I get this.... Still not an exact date, but it's something

"estimatedDeliveryBySeptember":"Estimated delivery by late September","estimatedDeliveryByVariable":"<span>Estimated delivery by<\/span>
That’s the source code for the “Late September” delivery estimate people were seeing. It doesn’t mean anything more than that.

My VIN was never in the source code. I wonder if Tesla has patched that. Tesla actually texted me the VIN first.

That’s the source code for the “Late September” delivery estimate people were seeing. It doesn’t mean anything more than that.

My VIN was never in the source code. I wonder if Tesla has patched that. Tesla actually texted me the VIN first.
My VIN didn't show up in source until it actually showed up on the page. I think they patched it out

Reactions: Deep Purple
Just spoke to someone from Buena Park, CA Tesla, and they have a list of ETA's for orders. Rep said they will text me with my ETA.
Hopefully one of the cars is mine. Still waiting for a text, ema
My account up to this afternoon showed Expected Delivery by September 1 - September 15. I just checked my account and now the dates are missing. So weird.

Rep never texted me. I called again a few hours later and another rep said they don’t have any information but expected in the next 2 weeks. :| my account page doesn’t give any estimated dates either.