Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the daily changing Tesla delivery date game, my account has moved from 9/27/-9/30 to estimated 9/18-/9/24 to the new date of:

Estimated Delivery: September 30 - September 30

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on reservation date, order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

Wow. That's just ridiculous @wssmith99. I'm betting you got a notice from Tyco SC too ;)

Overall everything went okay. The chrome trim is a bit uneven on one side of the car

nj6w1ml.jpg

Got the same text 4-11 days. and saw that Tesla website have existing inventory of my built (White/black SR+ aero wheel) not sure if it's worth to wait a few more days for the usual end of quarter deal/discount

As a heads up, since I was contemplating the same - there is less of a warranty from these inventory cars. 4 years, not 8, and less miles covered. It wasn't worth the "saving" imo.

As a heads up, since I was contemplating the same - there is less of a warranty from these inventory cars. 4 years, not 8, and less miles covered. It wasn't worth the "saving" imo.
Every car gets a 4 year and the 8 year warranty. The 4 year warranty is your Limited Warranty aka “bumper to bumper” the 8 year is the battery and charging system warranty. Doesn’t matter if it’s inventory or custom order.

Now my account shows no date at all for estimated delivery. Just the "we'll reach out to you to schedule your delivery date" is there now. Nothing from Tyco SC or SA....That's the one consistent item in this process. Still shows a VIN in the MVPA document.

ouch. ouch. I do suggest you call the general number for Tyco SC and get someone (not your SA)...whoever answered for me was much for informative/responsive.