Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good luck. I know the feeling. They wouldnt even let me take delivery so many issues. No wreck but it was a hot mess. Just got lucky exact match was so close. Good luck tomorrow!!! Praying it’s perfect!

Thanks! Really happy it worked out well for you and that you’re loving your car. It looks fantastic!

The service manager called me on Friday to update me and again today. Said the car has passed inspection and it’s in good shape. I’m hopeful but a bit nervous this time around.

Ordered on 9/3 SR+ MSM 19'' wheels.
nothing until today 9/21 at 8:30pm get a text from Tesla I have until the end of the day to pick my delivery time for one week later...(4 hours...thanks...).
Still No VIN text or call....only got VIN because SC advisor looked it up on a call.
Picking up 9/28

Thanks! Really happy it worked out well for you and that you’re loving your car. It looks fantastic!

The service manager called me on Friday to update me and again today. Said the car has passed inspection and it’s in good shape. I’m hopeful but a bit nervous this time around.
Hope it went well today! It’s a good feeling to drive away in your new Tesla and leave all that waiting behind.

Reactions: Redd2007
Picked my 3 up last night right before close, almost flawless except a rear window gasket was out and I just tucked it back in.

I saw update available, and like a giddy stupid kid, pressed it and was stuck at the store for another hour as my 3 updated (pissed off the wife...even though she didn't say), at one point I thought I may've bricked the 3 (if it's brick-able like a phone or any other piece of computer electronic) since the backlight of the screen was on, but it was just black for half an hour. Tesla support tried to help, but I guess can't really do anything to intervene or stop the update (they told me to hold down brake + two scroll buttons to see if it'll hard reset, but no)

All in all, was a good learning experience and I was using AP 20min into my 2hour drive back home...awesome feature for my long highway drives that I do every so often

Also, for a 40k+ car, the car mats are cheap as heck (I already had some weatherproof mats ordered), might as well not include them and give me a $100 or whatever rebate to go buy my own mats

Reactions: ropogigio724