Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you all receiving updates after your initial order? After I filled out my profile and then got a text saying my estimated deliver would be 3-7 weeks from November 10. Then nothing after that. Are you supposed to get weekly updates or just nothing until a Vin is assigned?

Welcome to the world of Tesla, in my experience its a pleasant surprise when they contact you. Don't expect much communication unless you are actively responding/harassing a good SA. Otherwise sit back in radio silence till they give you a VIN.

Ordered 11/10, input financing today (11/25)...my credit union only authorizes for 30 days. ETA went from 12/16-12/31 to 12/09-12/30 about 15 minutes after I did that. So, hoping for something on the early side!
My VIN popped up by 0630 EST the next day, with delivery updated to 12/8-12/14. So maybe they weren't lying when they were hassling me via text message. :D

Reactions: Mark57
Back in August -September I used to stalk forum for any info on deliveries for my 3. I just saw this truck on the 15-N near Yermo,Ca. Hopefully it’s coming to someone soon!
044E1975-35D8-46C3-B996-7E2331C57547.jpeg