Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everybody. I have updated the Google Sheet. The links are still the same and you can find them in the opening message but let me copy them here too:
Btw, nothing happens when you post your information here in this thread. It does not get added to the spreadsheet. It looks like somebody started doing it and others are just following what they see. In the meantime, the spreadsheet needs more data. So, if you want to help with this project, you could tell people to add their data to the spreadsheet using the Google Form instead of posting it here which is practically meaningless. Thanks.

3NaBvnN.png

I wish more people would actually use the spreadsheet. There are so many random delivery posts floating around this section of the forums that haven't been entered in the sheet. I'd have more confidence in estimates/interpreting the data if there was more of it, personally.

For example, there are only 7 Performance entries from California this quarter, but I am certain I've seen more than 7 people from CA who've ordered a P across various threads.

Hi everybody. I have updated the Google Sheet. The links are still the same and you can find them in the opening message but let me copy them here too:
Btw, nothing happens when you post your information here in this thread. It does not get added to the spreadsheet. It looks like somebody started doing it and others are just following what they see. In the meantime, the spreadsheet needs more data. So, if you want to help with this project, you could tell people to add their data to the spreadsheet using the Google Form instead of posting it here which is practically meaningless. Thanks.

3NaBvnN.png
Need some way to prevent people from posting their dates in a message and actually use the Google doc. This post on 12/4 helped for a while. Does the thread need to be locked with the last post having the links?