Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In my case, my data is in the spreadsheet but I occasionally recap it in a post because some will ask for specific info directly without looking in the spreadsheet first. Human nature. I agree. I wish it was all in the spreadsheet.

Just noticed a change on my account...
Delivery date has been changed from 4 to 6 weeks to Dec 21- Dec 31. Have not received a VIN yet though. Just wonder how soon I could get insurance and registration once I get the VIN given that weekend and holidays fall in that timeframe?
Excitement is building

Reactions: yaya21
Just noticed a change on my account...
Delivery date has been changed from 4 to 6 weeks to Dec 21- Dec 31. Have not received a VIN yet though. Just wonder how soon I could get insurance and registration once I get the VIN given that weekend and holidays fall in that timeframe?
Excitement is building
Just an update...@ 6:35am Monday Dec 21 I received an email requesting payment for my MSM...and my VIN # is 867XXX

Bay Area, was waiting for a VIN since 11/29. Got a VIN this morning and a call few hours later that they could deliver it today itself if I wanted. Obviously agreed to it. Waiting. Fingers crossed.

Got the VIN 12/23. They called up and promised a delivery for the same day, got it late in the evening. No major issues. A small scuff in the paint and a panel misalignment. Model 3 LR Black on Black.

I added mine. What is notable is how few there are from the largest city in the country. A Tesla just isn't practical in NYC if you don't live in a freestanding house, and few do. I guess that if you park in a garage with a charger it could be doable too. Mostly though our electric vehicles run on steel wheels and go "stand clear of the closing doors...ding-dong" when the doors close.

Don't know if this has been covered, but I as I rewind the sheet to December, and months way past, I can't help but notice quite a few people (not a lot, but still a number of them) who have not filled in the VIN or when they got the car. Am I to believe there are people from 4-6 months (and more) past still have not gotten their car?? Maybe its just they already got their car but got so excited and forgot to go back to the form and fill in the helpful info for the rest of us who refresh a website over 10 times a day.......