Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's what I thought, too. I spoke to someone at Tesla today; based on the discussion, I added a rule for my email to flag emails that are either from Tesla or contain "5YJ"
So we are getting the China built vehicles? Sorry if that has already been answered.
Sorry I misspoke I meant they are released in batches from the factory. He mentioned the factory in china and I got confused. I apologize.

Mine moved back 1 day too. Hoping it springs back the other direction soon lol

EDIT: Just checked and it moved back to what it was previously (June 1 - June 21). When I checked this morning at about 6am, it was June 2 - June 22.

View attachment 661902
Screenshot_20210515-211912.jpg

Also slipped to ‘7-11 weeks from order’ just in the last hour or so. Ordered 4/13, so 11 weeks puts us in the last week of quarter.

People saying ignore estimates, ‘deliveries are the last week of the quarter and maybe a little sooner if far from factory’...seems pretty accurate.

M3P, white/white to Denver. Estimate was as early as 5/18 at one point.

Also slipped to ‘7-11 weeks from order’ just in the last hour or so. Ordered 4/13, so 11 weeks puts us in the last week of quarter.

People saying ignore estimates, ‘deliveries are the last week of the quarter and maybe a little sooner if far from factory’...seems pretty accurate.

M3P, white/white to Denver. Estimate was as early as 5/18 at one point.
My SA told me to not expect the car until mid to late June so that's pretty much in line to what you're hearing.

Ordered 4/15 - LR white w/ white interior & 18" wheels.

Originally est delivery date was May 24 - June14 (+/- couple of days). Noticed the date was started to slip further away. Last date was June 10-June 30th.
Noticed today that it changed to "Estimated Delivery: 7 - 11 weeks from order placed date"

Seems like alot of people getting the ”..-.. weeks” update last few days.
Same for me: 1 day jump 5/29-6/17 , 5/30-6/18 then “9-13 weeks“
ordered 4/2

Not looking forward to THIRD trade in offer for a car we barely drive, but they keep drastically lowering offer

Seems like alot of people getting the ”..-.. weeks” update last few days.
Same for me: 1 day jump 5/29-6/17 , 5/30-6/18 then “9-13 weeks“
ordered 4/2

Not looking forward to THIRD trade in offer for a car we barely drive, but they keep drastically lowering offer
I went ahead and sold my Jeep Gladiator outright for 1500 more than what I paid for it. The used car market is hot right now and I didn't want that to slip away. Although, now I have to share my wife's Pacifica for the next 4-6 weeks (at least).