Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone! I’m new here..
I ordered my M3 SR, white on May 15. It’s been showing 4-11 weeks since I ordered and nothing has changed on my end.
My SA contacted me this week to see if I wanted to take delivery of a showroom sample with 2700 miles and $3k worth of damage repaired. I declined that offer as it would end up being the same price as the new one I ordered.
Hope they start deliveries soon and everyone gets their ride :)

Hi everyone! I’m new here..
I ordered my M3 SR, white on May 15. It’s been showing 4-11 weeks since I ordered and nothing has changed on my end.
My SA contacted me this week to see if I wanted to take delivery of a showroom sample with 2700 miles and $3k worth of damage repaired. I declined that offer as it would end up being the same price as the new one I ordered.
Hope they start deliveries soon and everyone gets their ride :)
Meaning it sounds like he asked you “do you want a car now or gamble having a spot this quarter/you’re fine waiting for sept?”

Reactions: JMCAMB
Well yeah, I just hope I don’t have to wait until sept! He mentioned that the credit approval is valid for 60 days and they usually deliver before that expires, so I’m hoping that’s the case.
Depends when you order. I mean on may 15th I would venture a guess that 50-50 you get it late june early july vs in sept with the Q3 batches. Your SA suggesting the alternative screams “I would make better numbers this quarter if you’d accept getting this one”. Don’t get too disappointed if you are required to wait for the Q3 batch…

I was wondering which banks were valid for 60 days. According to the text some people are getting (see here: SR/SR+ Waiting Room ), the text says "many of our preferred lenders approve credit terms for 60 days. "

When I secured my financing yesterday, went back and forth with [email protected]. I initially was with TD Bank, asked if it was good for 30 or 60 days( since the support page has the 30-60 day range), they stated it was 30 days. I asked if they could shop for one that lasts 60 days and they came back with US Bank. Looking up Wells Fargo and Chase independently, they only last 30 days as well. They could have a special deal with Tesla, but I annoyed them enough yesterday so I decided to accept the US Bank offer.

Reactions: makirules
When I secured my financing yesterday, went back and forth with [email protected]. I initially was with TD Bank, asked if it was good for 30 or 60 days( since the support page has the 30-60 day range), they stated it was 30 days. I asked if they could shop for one that lasts 60 days and they came back with US Bank. Looking up Wells Fargo and Chase independently, they only last 30 days as well. They could have a special deal with Tesla, but I annoyed them enough yesterday so I decided to accept the US Bank offer.
Pretty sure chase is 60 days. Well they do a “soft credit pull” so it really is eternal except for the rate that may vary on the base rate. As opposed to traditional loan that may affect your credit for hard pulls

Thanks for this! I am going to apply for financing thru Tesla and have been contemplating on when I should actually do it. Looks like I will wait until the first week or so of June.