Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just placed an order yesterday for an SR+. My advisor said it was looking like a January delivery, but my account shows an EDD by the end of October. I'm hoping that's not a serious glitch in the Matrix, and I don't have to wait 5 months for delivery.

Just placed an order yesterday for an SR+. My advisor said it was looking like a January delivery, but my account shows an EDD by the end of October. I'm hoping that's not a serious glitch in the Matrix, and I don't have to wait 5 months for delivery.
I ordered an SR+ on 8/12 and it was initially a January delivery estimate, it moved to Oct-Nov, then to Nov-Dec all within 5 days. So sometime within the quarter! Lol. I kind of don't mind if it comes in January because of the unsettled EV credit that congress is trying to determine.

I guess we're more likely to get the credit if we accept delivery in 2022. It's all unknown of course, but I could see them cutting the budget reconciliation spending because of moderate Dems and they will take out the retroactive $7500 for purchases after May 24, 2021. Certainly hope that's not the case.

Ordered mine last Friday and the delivery date jumped up to October 25th- November 14th. Just checked and now it's saying January :-(.

I just switched my order to the existing inventory with the new battery got vin in minutes will pickup Thursday now. Would have picked it up today but Tesla called me they need to change the sticker on the car to show a new range.

Hi, @Slaughter. If you see your old data when you open the form, you could overwrite it with new data and don't worry about the old data. It's not relevant anymore. Unfortunately, dates can't be cleared once you enter a date. So, for example, if you have no delivery date yet and you want to remove the old delivery date, you can't do that. That's a problem with Google Sheets. However, you can change it to something else and then keep updating it.

The form is set to accept only one entry per user. That's why you see your old data there. The advantage is that this allows users to edit their entry which makes it possible to come back and add new data.

Initially ordered the SR+ on 8/4 then changed my mind and ordered the Y on 8/24.
Yesterday, decided on an existing inventory M3P with 15 miles, instant VIN. I got a $120 discount. Financing was ending 10/1. Waiting for home delivery right now. All this in 24 hours, this is how it should be, right?

Seems like the form is not very useful anymore for the amount of orders that they take. Curiously, there are recent survey results showing customers ordered and took delivery over the course of as little as 24 hours, which is certainly not possible in this market. Unfortunate.

Interested in the variance of after a VIN is assigned to when the EDD is set. I see the avg days listed on the top of the spreadsheet column, but also looks like some buyers simply didnt come back and update their profile during the process.

Waiting for the right time to sell my current vehicle to carvana. Quote is in-hand, I'm just waiting to click 'accept offer' before it expires. If someone has done the same, I'm wondering if you started the carvana selling process once you were officially assigned your VIN? Cuts back on the time you're without a vehicle, and guarentees the sellling $ in your pocket ahead of your MVPA being finalized.

Interested in the variance of after a VIN is assigned to when the EDD is set. I see the avg days listed on the top of the spreadsheet column, but also looks like some buyers simply didnt come back and update their profile during the process.

Waiting for the right time to sell my current vehicle to carvana. Quote is in-hand, I'm just waiting to click 'accept offer' before it expires. If someone has done the same, I'm wondering if you started the carvana selling process once you were officially assigned your VIN? Cuts back on the time you're without a vehicle, and guarentees the sellling $ in your pocket ahead of your MVPA being finalized.
Just a heads up if you save the highest offer you have carvana gives you like 3 weeks to sell with that offer. I'm waiting until a vin is assigned to sell