TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model 3 ordering Queue?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by SR-71, Apr 7, 2016.

1. SR-71

SR-71 Member

For us that can't benefit from Model 3 ordering priorty (i.e., currently own a Tesla or are a Tesla employee) but stood in line on March 31st to place a pre-order for a Model 3, will the first day pre-orders get any delivery priority, over 2nd day pre-orders, etc?

2. Az_Rael

Az_Rael Active Member

That is tough to say. Based on past releases, your reservation order gets you into the configuration screen quicker. After that it was much more about WHAT you configured and where you lived it seems like. Even now, I think you can log in and order a P Model X and jump ahead of people who have been waiting 3 years.

3. SR-71

SR-71 Member

4. SR-71

SR-71 Member

I assume sometime in the future Tesla will need to reveal some sort of ordering number sequence so waiting customers know who is eligible for a tax credit (or partial tax credit), and who won't be.