Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Smog I emailed VWFS yesterday, and actually got a response today! Granted, the email was just cc into an email to Fleet Purchasing asking if "Any of the team can assist on this".

I've also had a few emails from Tesla which is good, at least from the standpoint of having a line of dialogue established!!
Just out of interest what email? I’m still having nothing from them having tried friday/yesterday

Well after a rollercoaster of an order process, it has arrived and it’s awesome!
457A870C-1614-4E2E-BAF5-9314559B7E5F.jpeg

Last edited:
Arghhh - so my Tesla account has gone from home delivery on 26th March to no delivery date to the VIN disappearing today - only communication I had was around the 26th to tell me the car was in Southampton so wouldn’t be delivered that day. Had already paid for the car in full (minus agreed trade in value) and now have no idea if my car has been allocated to someone else. Can’t see me taking delivery any time soon.......

Jaysus, that looks amazing. I'd originally ordered black but revised it to white. I'm feeling conflicted now :D

(I'm repeating the mantra "no going back....no going back" in my mind right now).
The car I just parted with was white. When I agreed to buy that one, it was the hottest day of the year. It was next to a black one that was beautiful. I burnt my hand on it. Bought the white. So with black and white out, went for blue Tesla.

The car I just parted with was white. When I agreed to buy that one, it was the hottest day of the year. It was next to a black one that was beautiful. I burnt my hand on it. Bought the white. So with black and white out, went for blue Tesla.

Are you happy with the blue at the side of the white and black? I really do love all the colours, but black and white "speak to me" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.