Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you happy with the blue at the side of the white and black? I really do love all the colours, but black and white "speak to me" :D
Oh yes. When it’s clean and sparkly, it looks really nice. The white seats also give it a boost. Just let down by the aero wheels - but the caps and and centre plugs are on the way...
No real need for range savings for the foreseeable!

Update: Car arrived at 16:50 this afternoon and was on a transporter which was nice. There was also a blue M3P heading somewhere else after. I've posted some vids of it arriving on my instagram if anyone is interested: @ryanmwalton

Anyway, here's a couple of pics from my instagram - It's absolutely hands down the best car I've ever driven. Previous best was a Model S P85D.

picked up on a couple of issues - nothing major. Think I found a graze on the windscreen which is odd.

But its still awesome
Car 1.jpg
car 2.jpg
car 3.jpg
Car 1.jpg

Update: Car arrived at 16:50 this afternoon and was on a transporter which was nice. There was also a blue M3P heading somewhere else after. I've posted some vids of it arriving on my instagram if anyone is interested: @ryanmwalton

Anyway, here's a couple of pics from my instagram - It's absolutely hands down the best car I've ever driven. Previous best was a Model S P85D.

picked up on a couple of issues - nothing major. Think I found a graze on the windscreen which is odd.

But its still awesomeView attachment 527948 View attachment 527949 View attachment 527950 View attachment 527948
Damn I want mine even more now. Congrats looks great

• Love
Reactions: stonecoldrmw

But its still awesomeView attachment 527948 View attachment 527949 View attachment 527950 View attachment 527948
Looks great on the driveway not to mention what she can do while driving on the road.
Again you have been through the mill so I am pleased for you and I hope all the others waiting get their car to.

• Love
Reactions: stonecoldrmw

Woohoo! The saga comes to a conclusion. Happy for you :)

What’s the issues if you don’t mind me asking? I’ve got some minor chrome trim alignment stuff that I’m booked in to get fixed but nothing major thankfully.

Reactions: AnthonyLR
Woohoo! The saga comes to a conclusion. Happy for you :)

What’s the issues if you don’t mind me asking? I’ve got some minor chrome trim alignment stuff that I’m booked in to get fixed but nothing major thankfully.

I have had a look at the roof glass and noticed they are not aligned on one side.

I also have a weird chip/crack/imperfection on my left rear light.

Then theres the graze thing on the windscreen. Thats all i noticed earlier.

Going to have a proper nosy at it tomorrow from top to bottom and then report it all.

Reactions: Durzel
Status
Not open for further replies.