Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I nearly ordered white interior; I like the white seats but I’m less keen on the front dash trim.
Initially i was concerned about it getting dirty and showing up very little mark. As soon as i placed the order for black i regretted it. There’s something about how open and fresh the white looks, I’ve got Black seats in my BMW M140i so thought it’s time for a change.

My M3 LR was delivered today and is now on charge outside the office. No Type2 cable so contacted Tesla for one to be sent.

A few marks on the car but shutlines look ok. Roof looks to be sitting high in the middle vs the windscreen and back window though.

In a twist of fate, we have a powercut at home, scheduled to be sorted by 7pm.

Here's hoping!

My M3 LR was delivered today and is now on charge outside the office. No Type2 cable so contacted Tesla for one to be sent.

A few marks on the car but shutlines look ok. Roof looks to be sitting high in the middle vs the windscreen and back window though.

In a twist of fate, we have a powercut at home, scheduled to be sorted by 7pm.

Here's hoping!
Hmm, bit concerned about the lack of Type 2 cable - I will need that from day 1! (well, can go down the road to a supercharger but not ideal)

I love the look of the white interior, it somehow enhances the minimalist, futuristic impression compared to the strange choice of wood and grey faux suede with the black version. It's definitely the best match to the Model 3.

Having said all that, I chose black purely for practical reasons because I have young Grandkids & couldn't risk marks or stains as well as the dazzling glare from the white dash & reflections in the wing mirrors in full sun (I've driven one in the USA several times and it can be quite off-putting)

My head says I've done the right thing but my heart.....

Was also a bit concerned about white/glare but decide my mid-life crisis was speaking louder than my sensible head, you only live once so white interior won out. Lost interest a bit in the car as Covid hit, but getting excited again now as we plan towards hopefully being able to travel again at some point, I am looking forward to feeling like the future has arrived :)

Reactions: Dilly
Was also a bit concerned about white/glare but decide my mid-life crisis was speaking louder than my sensible head, you only live once so white interior won out. Lost interest a bit in the car as Covid hit, but getting excited again now as we plan towards hopefully being able to travel again at some point, I am looking forward to feeling like the future has arrived :)
Been having eyesight test drives for the last couple of weeks. Wife has suggested a hearing test drive next week as apparently I ignore the audio instructions from the Satnav

Morning all...

I recently had a match for my Model 3, but due to the coronavirus crisis my funding from the Energy Savings Trust was delayed and so I reluctantly had to pass the matches car onto the next person awaiting delivery...

...that was over a month ago and since then I now have funding and have been awaiting further contact from Tesla regarding matching a car to me...

I was told 16 days ago that a car would be sourced within 2 weeks... but that time has come and gone... can anyone advise on the best course of action to try and progress my delivery? I’ve checked the source code and have a VIN but I am unsure that this may bad for the original car I had to pass on?

Any help is appreciated.

I have ordered the standard spec white model 3 With aero wheels.

For anyone who's collected this week... what was the process? Are they still doing the standard group handover chat or is it keycard and go? Thanks.

Hi Paul

I have just had a confirmation via email and text to say my Tesla 3 will be ready to pick up on Friday 26th June here in the UK.

The text reads,

Your Model 3 delivery appoint is scheduled for 26/6......

..... to ensure safety measures we kindly ask you to come unaccompanied for pick-up. Handovers will be conducted in a low touch manner.

Many Thanks.

Reactions: Cyclone1
Morning all...

I recently had a match for my Model 3, but due to the coronavirus crisis my funding from the Energy Savings Trust was delayed and so I reluctantly had to pass the matches car onto the next person awaiting delivery...

...that was over a month ago and since then I now have funding and have been awaiting further contact from Tesla regarding matching a car to me...

I was told 16 days ago that a car would be sourced within 2 weeks... but that time has come and gone... can anyone advise on the best course of action to try and progress my delivery? I’ve checked the source code and have a VIN but I am unsure that this may bad for the original car I had to pass on?

Any help is appreciated.

I have ordered the standard spec white model 3 With aero wheels.

If it was me, I would be absolutely hounding them for information. Call them up and tell them everything you know but play dumb. Ask them if there is a VIN allocated and if they say no, then ask about this hidden VIN in the source code. Push them.

And if you don't get someone nice and helpful, ring them again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.