Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My delivery is due Friday at home - I’m patiently waiting for the delivery declaration to arrive by email from Tesla any day now... surely its got to turn up any moment! *continues hitting the refresh button*

@Gazmayo based on historic posts this usually drops from about 2 Days to go, so like me the email will drop this Wednesday, for scheduled delivery on the 14th

Reactions: Gazmayo
I'm picking up on Friday and got an email with the registration number shortly followed by the delivery declaration document via Docusign a few moments later.

For reference.. this was also my experience. Registration, finance agreement and delivery declaration arrived at the same time this morning in anticipation for Thursday collection.

Not planning to sign the delivery declaration u til I have seen the vehicle.

I have nothing documentation-wise for a delivery Wed (technically tomorrow). But I'm a third-party lease customer, so maybe all that goes to the leasing company anyway (?).
Tesla have sent an SMS telling me that this delivery documentation will be sent to my personal email address. I need to then sign on delivery to activate the app and complete the delivery.

They sent me that SMS back on 22nd July!! this bit was at the bottom of a long SMS about videos and contactless delivery. Go back and check your old SMS's - you may have it!?
It’s hard work now - I know the car is due for delivery Friday but it’s painful not being able to get updates each day - I’ve gone from regular tracking of a ship to no updates - it’s agony! Lol. Roll on Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.