Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not kept up with this, but if you are processing changes, if not already done, do you mind keeping the old order in (marked in some was as changed) and adding a new row for the revised order. That way, we keep the journal of what was allocated.

I've not kept up with this, but if you are processing changes, if not already done, do you mind keeping the old order in (marked in some was as changed) and adding a new row for the revised order. That way, we keep the journal of what was allocated.
I have been updating all the changes I have seen. Certainly, all the ones posted to this thread. I don't really want to add duplicate rows as I am trying to keep it simple so it's not too time-consuming. For those who have updated their order and provided a new order number, I have left the original order number in and put the new one in the comments. I am also using comments to track order changes. I think this is enough because some order changes/re-orders will affect allocation/delivery and others will not. IF someone says their VIN has disappeared I just delete it.

Reactions: andics
Sorry RjbT3, I'm adding to your workload.

With price drop I've changed to P+ instead of LR AWD, all other specs are as before.
Yeah, I already got you...

"P+ White 20" White AP 01/04/2019 01/05/2019 1300 Edinburgh EST
17/7/19 changed from LR AWD to P+, with my options on my original order the P+ was cheaper"

Must have picked it up from another thread. Thanks for posting.

Reactions: MorayEVGuy
Car: P-
Colour: Blue
Wheel Option: 18" Aero
Interior: Black
AP/FSD: AP
Towbar: No
Reservation: 1/4/16
Order: 16-05-2019 (Amended 31-05-19)
~ Order No.: 45XX (Previously 38XX)
SC Location: Dartford
Finance: No
Trade-in: Yes
VIN: SC + Phone confirmation
Final Inv: N
Delivery: N

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
My details:

Car Spec: LR+
Colour: Red
Wheels: 19"
FSD: No
Reserved: 4 June 2017
Order Date: 1st May 2019
Order Number: 15**
SC: Dartford
Finance: Cash
Trade in: No
Vin Shown: No

Tesla verbal delivery estimate - Mid August

• Informative
Car Spec: P+
Colour: White
Wheels: 20"
FSD: No
Reserved: -
Order Date: 6th July 2019
Order Number: 64**
SC: Heathrow
Finance: Cash
Trade in: No
Vin Shown: No

Changed from LR+ Black to P+ White on price reduction a few days back. Tesla rep still claiming late August delivery, but more realistically mid-late September.

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.