Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant work both of you.

Similar to by wheel size, would it be possible to do one with vins allocated vs options, ie black/white interior, tow, fsd - possibly tag it on to wheel size one.

Also, would it be possible to replicate some of these, model, colour maybe, but instead of doing absolute, you do a delta against vins allocated. ie number of LR AWD ordered - number of vins/possibly delivered. Then we can see number of unfulfilled orders of different spec or options.

How easy, I'm sure not as it would have been done already, to make graph colours in orders by colour graph better resemble car colour.

RN????41760 - does this tell me any info ?

You can add me. I ordered SR+ in white with no extras on the day white became free.

Car Spec: SR+
Colour: White
Interior: Black
Wheels: Aero
FSD: NO
Towbar: No
Reserved: Nope
Order Date: 16 July 2019
Invoice Number: 7128
SC: Edinburgh
Finance: Cash ( cash and car loan)
Trade in: No
Vin Shown: No

Ordered online lunchtime on 16 July 2019.

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
Any chance of adding a scheduled delivery date (rather than delivered date) - possibly only needs to be a tick box just so we know they have received 'the text'

pretty please...
Could do. But currently I'm using the same column for both.
Delivered = past date
Delivery date confirmed = future date.
Trying to keep no. of columns down. But if you think it really needs it then let me know.

Reactions: MrBadger
You can add me too. Very useful sheet!

Car Spec: LR AWD
Colour: MSM
Interior: White
Wheels: Aero
FSD: NO
Towbar: No
Reserved: 12/04/2016
Order Date: 01/05/2019
Invoice Number: 1392
SC: Manchester South (Stockport)
Finance: Cash
Trade in: Yes
Vin Shown: Yes (in SC)
Notes, changed to P- then back to LR AWD

Chris.

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
Dear Marge,
My morning ritual has for the last month included "check for VIN". It sits just after "make coffee" and just before shouting "you going to be late for school!". So what if they aren't at school at the moment - it's a routine. Anyway, the arrival of a VIN in the source code this morning was a wonderful surprise. The feeling is hard to describe but if you remember what it was like when you woke on Christmas morning and seeing that Santa had delivered your first bike - actually no, it's not as good as that, but you know what I mean. It's a kinda nice feeling.
Anyway, yesterday I changed my order from P- to LRAWD. Now here is the concern, is that VIN for the P- or the LRAWD? There is no way to tell from the VIN alone. You know my dilemma...

Worried of Sevenoaks

Status
Not open for further replies.