Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Received text message with delivery time/date of 1:00pm on 1/11 at Heathrow. Have a credit note and final invoice 2 in my account showing my recent payments.

Also got an e-mail.

Replies to the text message wouldn't send... Had to add a £10 topup to my Giffgaff account to send a 6p reply of "YES".

Last edited:
New (ish) order here... M3P+ MSM Black interior, West Drayton collection, ordered on the 25th of Sep 19.... Probably a fair few ships away for me!

You are not alone. I ordered M3 LRAWD MSM White interior with FSD, West Drayton collection, ordered on the 22nd October 2019 (I mean yesterday!). :D
Now I will be even happier if I can find two people using my referral code, so I could also be part of the Model Y competition. :rolleyes:

You are not alone. I ordered M3 LRAWD MSM White interior with FSD, West Drayton collection, ordered on the 22nd October 2019 (I mean yesterday!). :D
Now I will be even happier if I can find two people using my referral code, so I could also be part of the Model Y competition. :rolleyes:

You've made me feel a bit better with all these confirmed deliveries and hidden VIN's, its a lonely place at the bottom of the waiting list

Status
Not open for further replies.