Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Owners: How long in the 3 months estimate?

fseir

May 1, 2016
Honolulu
Dang that is not cool. I thought there would be some consistency from 3 month estimator but I guess not.
Configuring before your 3 month estimate is very cool, IMO! Granted, the estimates moved back, but I was still happy to configure on 2/22, when my estimate was also Mar-May. But then again, the estimate is the delivery window, so in that respect, they're right on.

daniel

May 7, 2009
Kihei, HI
I think my original estimate was January-March. Then they revised it to January-February, but it stayed that way only a day or a few days, and then they changed it to December-February. I got the email on January 25, but because I was out of town I waited to order until February 2 or 3. The car was ready to be picked up on February 28, just inside the 3-month window, and 3 1/2 weeks after they said "within 4 weeks." But because of my delay in ordering and my request to have the car trucked to me (at no additional cost) it arrived on March 1.

Long-time Roadster owner in Spokane, WA.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC