Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Owners Manual

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea, one less secret. Now what are the specs and prices of AWD and P version?

upload_2017-11-24_11-41-55.png

upload_2017-11-24_11-39-39.png

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Az_Rael
Interestingly the interior camera isn't working at this time and speed limit signs cannot be detected by the cameras yet.
Note: The cameras cannot detect speed limit signs at this time. This functionality is expected to be implemented in a future software update.
Also it is explicitly stated that autosteer is intended for highways and freeways with limited access.
Warning: Autosteer is intended for use only on highways and limited-access roads with a fully attentive driver.

In the manual it states that the rear camera is activated when the car is put in reverse. Does this mean that, unlike the Model S, the rear camera cannot be activated during normal driving? I like to drive my S with the rear camera on because visibility through the hatch back window is not that great.

In the manual it states that the rear camera is activated when the car is put in reverse. Does this mean that, unlike the Model S, the rear camera cannot be activated during normal driving? I like to drive my S with the rear camera on because visibility through the hatch back window is not that great.
If I remember correctly you can turn it on at anytime but it will cover up the navigation.

Reading the M3 Owners Manual still puzzled howto activate this Basic cc in M3. Speed Assist seems more like giving a lot of information, beeps whatever, but I cannot find anything to simply fix speed at eg. 80km/h... and not having to keep pressure on the 'e'pedal myself.

I've definitely seen a video of somebody doing that. The speed controls are in the speedometer section of the central display.