Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Owners: What's Your One Favorite Thing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all!

After spending a few minutes in You You Xue's Model 3, there were so many amazing things about the car I enjoyed, but the one thing that specifically stood out to me was the handling. It felt incredibly tight and immediate. As cheesy as it sounds, I felt one with the car in a way I'd never experienced. It actually weirded me out - not in a bad way, it was just... a feeling I'd never had before. And it has stuck with me ever since.

But the wonderful thing about the Model 3 is that everyone I've spoken with who's driven one seems to have their own, unique One Favorite Thing, so to speak.

I host a podcast on technology, and as The Ramp begins in earnest this year, and more Model 3 reservation holders have their orders fulfilled, I thought it would be fun to hear from new owners (or non-owners who have driven the 3) about their One Favorite Thing. I'd provide a toll-free number to call in and record your messages, and then I'd feature them all on an upcoming episode

Is this something the TMC community would be interested in? Are there Model 3 owners (or drivers!) out there who would like to participate?

Thanks!