Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 P and D options available for Canadians now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 312774
Ordered! $102,000 CDN - every option but FSD. Red with white interior - the "Canadian Edition" ;) 2-4 months for delivery... here's hoping it's 2![/

Congrats...would be a similar configuration I’d choose if I was ordering now except for the colour from red to blue. Too bad I put $$$ a month ago into an investment property, so I gotta wait a bit before hitting the order button.

@Ludatik Sadly, I suspect @McFlurri is right. I cannot see any path towards adding any new vehicles to the Ontario EHVIP when the stated direction of the Premier is to dismantle that program. And he will be in a position to take concrete steps in that direction in 2 days.
I totally agree. I don't think any new vehicles will be added to the list if they will be ending the program.

AFECD0B8-6B7B-473D-9D13-E926AAA9F9C5.png

So I reserved a second 3 on Apr 27 2018 after getting word I can get the RWD one. Figured I'd upgrade to performance in 1 year so I get the $14k rebate (you have to keep the car for 1 year or return the $14k). I received my rwd on may 31st. I love this car!! Anyway just got an email to configure already (2 months?). Was expecting it a lot later. What to do. I can't really sell my current one without losing the rebate. Really want the performance one white seats. Guess I'll have to wait 7 months and then configure? Ideas?

View attachment 313116

So I reserved a second 3 on Apr 27 2018 after getting word I can get the RWD one. Figured I'd upgrade to performance in 1 year so I get the $14k rebate (you have to keep the car for 1 year or return the $14k). I received my rwd on may 31st. I love this car!! Anyway just got an email to configure already (2 months?). Was expecting it a lot later. What to do. I can't really sell my current one without losing the rebate. Really want the performance one white seats. Guess I'll have to wait 7 months and then configure? Ideas?

You can’t sell current one. But you can wait on invitation for 12months or so, you won’t lose the spot to order.

Just spoke to Tesla. BC CEV rebate will definitely not be available to any dual motor deliveries. Looks like the incentive will run out in about 6 weeks, well before any deliveries are made.

Really bummed out.

Wow, the rebate is running out in 6 weeks? that really sucks.

Nope. Was going to, but got bummed out by loss of the incentive.

I was in the same boat in May and decided not to wait for AWD after talking to the Tesla rep. Ended up getting my RWD within 4 weeks after configuring...

• Informative
Reactions: FlatSix911