Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 P without Performance Package, only for $68700

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you hop onto the US forum for m3p- deliveries, there is indication from folks that there are September builds, though not a lot... i guess we are not getting any of them?

They are also getting paint and wheel uogrades for free though its ymmv.

Has anyone recieved delivery of these stealth recently? My SA mentioned there is no inventory left. Anyone else hearing the same?

My SA told me I got one of the last P3D- (White on black w/ 19" tires) in Ontario when I picked it up on Sept 5th. Don't think there are any left but I was told that in mid August when I ordered a P3D+, luckily the Model 3 Stealth came up as I walked in to the Toronto sales office to complain I didn't get a VIN.

I wouldn't be surprised if these show up in small numbers every once in a while

My SA told me I got one of the last P3D- (White on black w/ 19" tires) in Ontario when I picked it up on Sept 5th. Don't think there are any left but I was told that in mid August when I ordered a P3D+, luckily the Model 3 Stealth came up as I walked in to the Toronto sales office to complain I didn't get a VIN.

I wouldn't be surprised if these show up in small numbers every once in a while

Sweet! Its been crickets so far... in the US they seem to have and even overseas they are getting. Believe your right, they will trickle in here and there...