Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Passenger Heated Seat Turns Off after a few mins

glusc2002

Jul 6, 2016
Orange County
Anyone else having issues with their heated seats? After pressing the highest heat level on the passenger seat, it will turn off automatically after just a few minutes. This has happened 4 times already and I'm about to take it to service center.

svonorth

May 5, 2019
Alberta
I’ve also had this the past month or so but have forgotten to report it with the shift to warmer weather. Always the passenger side, never the driver seat. It will turn off after a min or so once driving. But then after if it is turned back on, it will tend to stay on the for the remainder of the drive.

AmateurX

Dec 3, 2018
Detroit
I've experienced the same issue as stated above. I forgot to report the issue when I had the car in last week getting the glass replaced. Although, I reported a turn signal issue that they "couldn't reproduce" to which I call BS as it happens for me all the time.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC