Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Lowered

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

KyleM3

Jul 21, 2020
PA
Anyone lowered their Model 3 P and have photos? I ask for the P specifically because I want to see the factory wheels. Debating if I want to do before years end or wait until Spring next year. Also, how’s clearance in most cases? I’m looking at H&R.

Lowered on KW V3, clearance seems fine so far.

AF986955-4D42-4870-99E4-4DEE1388047A.jpeg

Wait are you saying the mss height adjustable springs are available and you’ve ordered them?

I can’t find anything about them online. The springs are perfect for those that want to dial in the lowering to their preference while not needing the additional cost of replacing the good as new shocks they have.

Reactions: Schmollak
Wait are you saying the mss height adjustable springs are available and you’ve ordered them?

I can’t find anything about them online. The springs are perfect for those that want to dial in the lowering to their preference while not needing the additional cost of replacing the good as new shocks they have.

I will be the first public user review. Stay tuned for detailed post. Am very excited since I've had great success with their kits on my previous cars.

MSS Sports Adjustable Front and Rear Ride Management System - Tesla Model 3 Evolve Automotive

Looks like this place in the UK is taking pre-orders...

One thing concerning is that the website says “lowers 0-30mm” I’m hoping that means the adjustability can be dialed in 0-30mm lower than the what the lowering springs normally lower the car.

30mm isn’t enough if it’s the total amount of lowering, I need close to 80mm to close the huge wheel arch to tire gap.

MSS Sports Adjustable Front and Rear Ride Management System - Tesla Model 3 Evolve Automotive

Looks like this place in the UK is taking pre-orders...

One thing concerning is that the website says “lowers 0-30mm” I’m hoping that means the adjustability can be dialed in 0-30mm lower than the what the lowering springs normally lower the car.

30mm isn’t enough if it’s the total amount of lowering, I need close to 80mm to close the huge wheel arch to tire gap.

My install had to be delayed due to realizing all 4 of my cv axle seals are leaking. Will continue install once tesla deals with my cars issue (ridiculous btw to have all 4 leaking at 9 months old 20k km driven). 0-30mm is quite in line with what most other springs are offering. I can assure you there isnt a 80mm lowering spring heh..