Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 performance price $1k increase and new black wheels available

Which wheels do you prefer?

• Gray

• Chrome

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The grey wheels look great! BTW, I also noticed that they list 4 USBs in the Interior section of all the model 3's.... Did they add 2 or am I missing something?
2019-10-17_12-45-48.png

Agreed, the grey is too light IMO and only looks good on the Red car. Need something a little darker like gun metal or just black. Wonder if they are going to roll out new brake pads for the Performance that make more dust so the wheel color is to hide that :p

I think the change is to get it in line with what they will be doing on the Model Y. If you look at the configurator everything is dark on the Y. Less parts to deal with. They will probably go dark trim shortly as well as everything else looks the same with the exception of the window trim.

From what I can see it looks like the new OEM Tesla grey wheels look exactly like the 19" Replka 241 wheels that I am getting for my winter setup. The Replika wheels are avavilable in 18", 19" and 20". I paid $220 Canadian each for my 19" Replika 241 wheels.

https://www.replika.ca/productinfo.aspx?wn=r241&fn=space+grey&v=tesla_2019_model+3_performance+dual+motor+(awd)+(red+calipers)-performance+double+moteur+(traction+intégrale)+(étriers+rouges)_s_pp

Those don’t look like Tesla’s 20” wheels to me.

Reactions: Mrcarcrazy
Damn wish they offered this a month ago, That is exactly the color I am planning to get my 20" powder coated. Might just plasti dip, spent too much already considered all the PPF (full front and rear) the chrome delete, tint, and the hitch.

That being said I got my P3D+ at the lowest price it was ever offered so that doesn't suck.