Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 performance price $1k increase and new black wheels available

Which wheels do you prefer?

• Gray

• Chrome

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had mine powder coated black/purple. Black in low light and purple in standard light.
IMG_2697.jpg

Did you get the Tesla logo painted on the rear calipers? I just had my calipers painted last weekend and my guys told me they were unable to get the logo on the rear calipers because of how tiny the calipers were...

Can you post a clear pic of your rears?

The Tesla logos are high-temperature vinyl stickers. The guy who did my calipers had smaller versions to fit the smaller rear caliper. He did a clear coat over them after he put them on.

See pics below:

IMG_0117.jpg
IMG_0118.jpg
IMG_0119.jpg

Reactions: Shemp and omar
have you noticed any decrease in range with those brixtons? i'm really contemplating purchasing those. any chance you can post more pics/ from different angles?
Nothing noticeable to be honest going from stock 20’s to these. These are lighter than the stock wheels but I chose a staggered setup with 10.5 inch wide in the back to have flush tires with the fenders. That will affect range a little bit. I personally don’t worry about losing a few km’s and just enjoy my car.

I love having contrasts done appropriately. These are satin titanium but nearly look black depending on sunlight and angle.View attachment 467143
Dude! Beautiful 3! That's how chrome delete should look, as a bitchin highlight and nice contrast. I absolutely hate that look on black. Looks awesome on the dark metallic colors. On yours... BAM!!! The rims are the icing on the cake. Well done :)

Reactions: webbah
Just placed my order on 10/16 under the $2500 deposit and it had the silver 20”s. It was updated 10/17 to the Grey. I dropped in yesterday to confirm that I would be getting the grey wheels and was told by my guy that I would indeed. My order should be updated I’m the system shortly.

Anyone hearing anything different?