Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Spacers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's my car lowered on coilovers with what I consider ideal camber.

1. Same wheel as you 20" sports
2. Michelin PS4S OEM T0 spec 235/35/20
3. -1.1 camber front and -0.6 camber rear

Spacers are 20mm Aspira studded spacers.

I am sorry I don't have a photo going down the whole side of the car but it is flush and the most friendly street camber alignment I think anyone would want.
Looks Perfect. Can you state your lowered height and what hardware you have for front and rear alignment correction?

I have a 2022 with Uberturbines and wondering if cloning your setup would net me same clean look.

We are now offering a new 18mm size spacer.
Bolt-on style by Aspira. Fully hub-centric + plug & play on Model 3 Performance!

Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 3.43.27 PM.png

Message us for any compatibility and fitment related questions. We're happy to assist!

Danny

Last edited:
Reactions: P3D-R
Trying to add spacers to the TE37 Ultra M Spec 19x9.5 +28, so it has a more flush fitment on air suspension.

2018 Model 3 LR
TE37 Ultra M Spec (Model 3 Fitment) 19x9.5 +28.

I know the BLOX option won't work without shaving the studs down, so I was wondering if a 8mm slip-on spacer would be an option or if that would be a dangerous prospect. @MODEL+ or anyone else have any input?

Photo for reference, I was thinking 8mm would have it sitting nice and flush at the fender?

20221204_160950.jpg

Trying to add spacers to the TE37 Ultra M Spec 19x9.5 +28, so it has a more flush fitment on air suspension.

2018 Model 3 LR

I know the BLOX option won't work without shaving the studs down, so I was wondering if a 8mm slip-on spacer would be an option or if that would be a dangerous prospect. @MODEL+ or anyone else have any input?

Photo for reference, I was thinking 8mm would have it sitting nice and flush at the fender?

View attachment 882133

Maybe the H&R 10mm spacers with extended shank lug nuts will work for you? H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers

2018 Model 3 LR

That would not be an option. With the wheel you've chosen as a Face 4 it has no pockets. On the silver caliper cars, in theory, a 3mm spacer might be the max amount. Not even sure that's worth dealing with due to diminished returns. Your ideal option would be a longer stud and then you can do slip on spacers to meet your needs. Alternatively, you can get some front upper control arms and rear camber arms to dial in the camber so get it as flush as you might want. This is assuming it doesn't totally ruin your alignment at driving height.

• Love
Reactions: miss demeanor
That would not be an option. With the wheel you've chosen as a Face 4 it has no pockets. On the silver caliper cars, in theory, a 3mm spacer might be the max amount. Not even sure that's worth dealing with due to diminished returns. Your ideal option would be a longer stud and then you can do slip on spacers to meet your needs. Alternatively, you can get some front upper control arms and rear camber arms to dial in the camber so get it as flush as you might want. This is assuming it doesn't totally ruin your alignment at driving height.

Thank you for the info! I will probably end up going with more aggressive fitment once I get another set of wheels in the future!

Lots of great information in this thread (and a lot to process :)). I

I have a question. Can I use 10mm front and 14 mm rear H&R DRS spacers on my 12/2021 M3P?

I have Überturbine (9x20" ET34) as winter wheels and will soon have JR Wheels JR37 (9x20 ET35) as summer wheels - both sets running 235/35-20. I want to lower on Eibach Pro springs (only).

Any input/help is appreciated. Thanks!

I have a question. Can I use 10mm front and 14 mm rear H&R DRS spacers on my 12/2021 M3P?
It depends!

I ordered 10+14mm for my ‘21 M3P with the 20” überturbine. These was supposed to match the M3P.

The 14mm did work but the 10 mm did not have the correct design for the Model 3 Performance wheel centering ring so they could not be used (it should be possible to adjust with a lathe machine).

The shop where I ordered them could not get the hand on any 10mm spacers with the correct centering.
I went for 5 mm thin spacers instead.

If I had used the 10 mm I had chopped them to 7-8mm, to not get to much poke.

I have Überturbine (9x20" ET34) as winter wheels and will soon have JR Wheels JR37 (9x20 ET35) as summer wheels - both sets running 235/35-20. I want to lower on Eibach Pro springs (only).

Any input/help is appreciated. Thanks!
10mm will not work on M3P. It does not have the notch cutout on the center bore as shown below (14mm).
DSC00579_6698d691-85e6-43b9-8c06-f826a74d0f99_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Message us if you need help with spacer sizing!

Danny

Reactions: OnkelDunkel
Special thanks to Rishie at AutoRnD - has been a huge help! Asking the below question because I don’t have the ability to measure pocket depth and the holes for the studs of my 19 inch Tsportline TSS. I’m leaning towards the 14mm H&R’s all around.

Has anyone here with a 2022/2023 Model 3 Performance lowered on MPP comforts been able to find a spacer combo that supports running the 20 inch Ubers for summers, as well as 19 inch Tsportline TSS’s for fall / winter?

Really trying to find a spacer combo that will allow me to swap between the Ubers and the TSS 19’s between seasons without having to remove spacers.

Looking for any and all options - but curious to know if anyone else has been able to solve this. I don’t currently have access to a measuring tool to measure pocket depth of the Tsportlines, and can confirm my Aspira 15mm’s won’t play well with the Ubers, but they do with the Tsportlines. I do run 20mm rear and 15mm front with the TSS’s with no issues

Last edited:
I got some $10 ones off of Amazon, no issues (so far 😝).
Update: I developed a vibration after hitting a pothole at very low speed. I removed the 5mm spacers and the vibration is completely gone. I am wondering if the $10 Amazon spacers were shoddy enough to somehow get crushed out of true when I hit the pothole thereby causing a vibration. What do you guys think? I'd like to get some new ones, but im wondering if all 5mm spacers are prone to this due to the thinness.

Update: I developed a vibration after hitting a pothole at very low speed. I removed the 5mm spacers and the vibration is completely gone. I am wondering if the $10 Amazon spacers were shoddy enough to somehow get crushed out of true when I hit the pothole thereby causing a vibration. What do you guys think? I'd like to get some new ones, but im wondering if all 5mm spacers are prone to this due to the thinness.
What spec did you torque your lug nuts to?

Danny

Hi all, not sure if this was answered or not already?

2019 Model 3 Performance stock height with stock stiletto wheels.

What spacer setup works without shaving any lug studs?

Trying to go flush as possible without the getting the grinder out.

Thanks!
Christian

Attachments

• IMG_0150.jpeg
    IMG_0150.jpeg
    700.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0149.jpeg
    IMG_0149.jpeg
    757.4 KB · Views: 52