Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Spacers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I read about issues on the rear with fitment. Was hoping for 10-14mm rear? Who sells them and has in stock?
They won’t fit. You need at least 18 to clear. 20mm is sold out everywhere. You can email traverse ridge doe a custom set but I’m having issues with fitment. Lots of trial and error and wasted trips to the shop. If you are on oem 20 inch wheels you need 20s. Aftermarket wheels is a crapshoot.

20x8.5 +35mm Martian MW03 wheels. Bonoss 20mm front 25mm rear spacers. Lowered in Eibach springs.

4A7F2CC1-18D0-409D-9E4D-0E6EA711126F.jpeg
A29861CD-20A4-463D-BB89-B3D50C01E248.jpeg
A527CC5B-ABA5-48B6-927A-C546C05A7F32.jpeg
9D58B6B5-3D81-4ED4-9C46-A191C1173364.jpeg

I finally had my UP Super Performance springs installed today and they threw on my 18mm Blox and 5mm generics on. Looks awesome imo, but the rears stick out a smidge. 16 or 15 rear would prob be perfectly flush or slightly less than flush with my 2021 Ubertines, but of course I didn't want to deal with getting longer studs. I plan to get 245 PS4S', and I'm pretty sure that will look even more poking out due to the square sidewall, so will see what I do maybe down the road. For now, I am more than happy to have gotten rid of the off road sunken in wheels look. Lol.

Reactions: Foxjordan22
1 pair of 15mm Aspira Spacers back in-stock!

Danny

I finally had my UP Super Performance springs installed today and they threw on my 18mm Blox and 5mm generics on. Looks awesome imo, but the rears stick out a smidge. 16 or 15 rear would prob be perfectly flush or slightly less than flush with my 2021 Ubertines, but of course I didn't want to deal with getting longer studs. I plan to get 245 PS4S', and I'm pretty sure that will look even more poking out due to the square sidewall, so will see what I do maybe down the road. For now, I am more than happy to have gotten rid of the off road sunken in wheels look. Lol.
Is the 5mm upfront flush? Do you have pics? Does anyone have 14 or 15 mm spacers that fit the rear 21 M3P (in stock)?

I've got a set (4) of 5mm slip on, going to use them front and rear with my '21 Ubers, and most likely swap tires to a 245/35 or 255/35. I realize 5mm is pretty minimal, but I only wanted to use slip on (if I wanted a more aggressive fitment, I'd get new wheels)
I’m beginning to think 5 all around is the way to go. I’ve been to the shop 4 times trying to get spacers to fit and each time something has gone wrong. From spacer size to the wrong lug nuts etc. It’s a pia and then they have to come off for inspection anyway. 5 up front looks good. 5 in the rear is a little tucked. It’s not ideal but better than nothing. I’m close to giving up.

I’m beginning to think 5 all around is the way to go. I’ve been to the shop 4 times trying to get spacers to fit and each time something has gone wrong. From spacer size to the wrong lug nuts etc. It’s a pia and then they have to come off for inspection anyway. 5 up front looks good. 5 in the rear is a little tucked. It’s not ideal but better than nothing. I’m close to giving up.
I even tried 8s. Had them custom made. Many said 8 would work but only got about 5.5 turns on the bolts which isn’t safe.

Which spacers have you tried (brand and size) that didn’t work? Do you have. 2021 M3P with Uberturbines?
I am running aftermarket forgestars. I tried the Aspira 15s and am now trying custom 20s made by traverse ridge because everyone is sold out of 20s. It won’t matter. The oem ubers are no better for fitment. 15s won’t fit on ubers. No chance. Unless you trim the bolts or lengthen the bolts.

I am running aftermarket forgestars. I tried the Aspira 15s and am now trying custom 20s made by traverse ridge because everyone is sold out of 20s. It won’t matter. The oem ubers are no better for fitment. 15s won’t fit on ubers. No chance. Unless you trim the bolts or lengthen the bolts.
I was told by @MODEL+ That the 15mm Aspira will fit on Uberturbines without trimming or lengthening can you please confirm?

I was told by @MODEL+ That the 15mm Aspira will fit on Uberturbines without trimming or lengthening can you please confirm?
As most of us are saying, and was confirmed to me by Bloxsport, 15mm will not clear the Uberturbines without trimming the factory studs. It’s not the problem of the spacer itself, it’s the length of the factory studs that will hit the back of the rim and will not allow the wheel to sit flush against the wheel spacer. Most say 18mm minimum is required to clear the wheels.

Danny is terrific so I don’t know. He told me the would fit mine too and they didn’t. Maybe you will get lucky. I would be surprised if they fit the Uberturines. Doesn’t hurt to try. To be clear I do not have Ubers but I have forgestar with nearly the same spec.

Last edited: