Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Spacers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With my MPP FUCAs set at ~2.1 degrees front camber I am still a bit tucked with 15mm spacers. I am going to see how much the new rotors decrease offset before I step to 20mm. I am pretty flush with 20mm rear spacers (up from 15mm due to running ~2 degrees rear camber daily.

*edit*

2022 M3P on Uberturbines, lowered about 1.25”.

@Casey21M3P You need to post your front and rear camber settings, otherwise it will be hard for anyone to make an educated suggestion.

Or you could attempt measuring your car and decide where you want the wheel to sit.
Waiting for the car to settle to do an alignment but told the shop I want ensure I’m not killing the tires. I would imagine they will set it as close to factory as possible (no clue until I go in and talk to them).

Judging from Lindenwood’s comment I may need to go to 20mm in the rear.

Factory spec is wide. I would make suggestions to the shop. That's a whole new giant subject.

Anyway, my point is every degree of camber moves the top of the tire in about 7mm in my experience, so that's a significant difference in what spacer you want. Someone correct me if you have physically measured it.
By my math, it is about 10mm at the middle of the sidewall, which more closely matches what I observed!

(As in, yes, going from stock ~1 degree of camber to 3 degrees of camber literally warrants a 20mm lower offset to be flush at the top of the fender :0 )

Appreciate it. What would you suggest?
Sent you a DM. I'm really close friends with the Titan guys so we need to confirm some data in regards to the backside of the wheel. If the wheel is not loose then I can request some data from their CAD drawings to get some #'s. Can we confirm what tire size you're running? I should be able to get you sorted out really quickly. You're lucky that Titan7 is also H&R spacer compatible so you can opt for those in the event a studded spacer is not possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Casey21M3P
Sent you a DM. I'm really close friends with the Titan guys so we need to confirm some data in regards to the backside of the wheel. If the wheel is not loose then I can request some data from their CAD drawings to get some #'s. Can we confirm what tire size you're running? I should be able to get you sorted out really quickly. You're lucky that Titan7 is also H&R spacer compatible so you can opt for those in the event a studded spacer is not possible.
245/40 I appreciate it.

My bad. I am on MPP coilovers. My current choice are the 15mm spacers all around but a bit concerned it may be to much in the front. Tearing through thread shows plenty of examples of the Ubers and I am using those as rough estimate due to the 20x9 35offset being fairly close to my 19x9 34. I assuming the difference is negligible but do not have the experience or expertise to be confident in that statement.
I think 15 will be too much up front. I am running 5 on my P and it’s pretty close to flush.

Just for reference this is 20x9 +20, net, with OEM 235's. Lowered on Eibach springs so it's between 365 to 370mm from hub to fender. I always adjust camber and caster in the front end with factory adjustments to match up. This lands us around -1.2 front and set the rear to suit the driver's needs but never exceed the front camber readings on an AWD car.

Attachments

• Abbas P3D 2022 Eibach HR14-3.jpg
    Abbas P3D 2022 Eibach HR14-3.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 173
  • Abbas P3D 2022 Eibach HR14-4.jpg
    Abbas P3D 2022 Eibach HR14-4.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 125
Just for reference this is 20x9 +20, net, with OEM 235's. Lowered on Eibach springs so it's between 365 to 370mm from hub to fender. I always adjust camber and caster in the front end with factory adjustments to match up. This lands us around -1.2 front and set the rear to suit the driver's needs but never exceed the front camber readings on an AWD car.
Noted! I am out of town for work but back on Wednesday and have an alignment set up for Thursday. I will grab measurements and pictures to post.

Yea, it's a no go on the 15mm on the front. I'm going to throw a 5mm spacer on there and use the 20mm in the back. Need to get in contact with Blox about return/replacement. Might swap the 15mm for 25mm and see if I can handle the extra poke front and rear.
Hey mate i got a 2019 tesla model 3 performance, would you think its safe to go with stock front and 20mm on rear spacer pal? i wish to use h&r only as its a personal preference. Im just worried if its safe or not... or if i should go with 5mm front 20mm rear

I am also curious about this. I also don’t want 20mm front. Too much poke.
Hey mate, im new here and based in uk... I have tesla model 3 performance 2019 its fully stock but im planning to lower it with h&r 30mm, but im thinking to get spacers... would it be safe and sound to put 20mm spacers rear and stock on fronts pal, thanks

Hi,

Looking at wheel spacer options for the Model 3 Performance. I’ve read through a few threads and find the information a little unclear.

I understand there is a difference between which spacers can be fitted to the performance and LR/SR models. So if I were to order the ones supplied by Blox which are specific to the Performance model, then would they just bolt straight on?

Also on the Blox website, when on the order page for the Spacers, does it refer the the individual spacer size or axle size increase? I would guess it’s the axle size, see link below;

thanks

BLOXSPORT 6061T6 5x114.3 64.1 for Tesla Model 3 perfermance [BLM Series] - $105.00 : BLOXsport Wheel Spacers, Aluminun 7075-T6 Forged!
Hey mate, I have tesla model 3 performance 2019 its fully stock but im planning to lower it with h&r 30mm, but im thinking to get spacers... would it be safe and sound to put 20mm spacers rear and stock on fronts pal,

I continue to be unable to get a proper alignment done in Pittsburgh. I’ve tried independent shops, chains and large car dealers. No one knows what to do and many say no tesla. I burned through my all seasons in 12k miles. Yes I’m lowered by an inch and yes I don’t have camber arms. I expected some additional wear but this is rough. I was told to avoid tesla for an alignment due to the springs. Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks.

Hey mate, I have tesla model 3 performance 2019 its fully stock but im planning to lower it with h&r 30mm, but im thinking to get spacers... would it be safe and sound to put 20mm spacers rear and stock on fronts pal,
Check your wheels. Some 20mm may fit and some do not. 20mm don’t fit my rohannas. 30 should clear. 20 upfront will give you a lotta poke.

Check your wheels. Some 20mm may fit and some do not. 20mm don’t fit my rohannas. 30 should clear. 20 upfront will give you a lotta poke.
man that really sucks. So you're in PA? I think we can find you someone but near philly. You're basically in OH which makes it rough. Can you DM me your alignment readings that you've gotten? I need to see your baseline readings. Did you try Vince's performance in pitts?

man that really sucks. So you're in PA? I think we can find you someone but near philly. You're basically in OH which makes it rough. Can you DM me your alignment readings that you've gotten? I need to see your baseline readings. Did you try Vince's performance in pitts?
Yeah, southwestern PA - Pittsburgh. Haven't heard of Vince's performance but I will look it up. Thanks. Yeah, it's frustrating. I'm not investing in camber arms as I'll probably only keep the car for another year. And even if I did, no one would know how to install them. I know that a decent alignment should get me reasonable wear with a 1 inch drop.

Yeah, southwestern PA - Pittsburgh. Haven't heard of Vince's performance but I will look it up. Thanks. Yeah, it's frustrating. I'm not investing in camber arms as I'll probably only keep the car for another year. And even if I did, no one would know how to install them. I know that a decent alignment should get me reasonable wear with a 1 inch drop.

I just looked them up on yelp and they seem to do aftermarket stuff. Mustangs, BRZ's, and even saw a Model X on there. The key is to run some positive toe up front. The factory likes to toe out the front wheels which kills the insides of the front tires. Hope that helps. DM me when you find a place and i'll shoot you some numbers to target for. In all honesty, buy some camber arms. It will make the whole driving experience and tire life better. You can always sell them afterwards at minimal loss. I have some in stock if you want. If you're really trying to be cheap then just get the Megan Racing ones, which I do not "love" by any means but they can get the job done.

Reactions: clerks