Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance ULTRA White Interior (complete)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Complete Ultra white interior. Front seats X2, Rear bench seats, Door panels X4 and ultra white dash trim. Seats are being removed as we speak. They are in pristine condition (no scratches, tears, stains etc). Car only had 1600 miles. No air bags were deployed. Can send more detailed pictures upon request.

Local pick up preferred in Los Angeles CA 90061. But will ship if you set it up (I will package)

Asking $4000
uw1.jpeg
uw2.jpeg
uw3.jpeg
uw4.jpeg
uw5.jpeg
uw6.jpeg
uw7.jpeg
uw8.jpeg
uw11.jpeg
uw12.jpeg

What would you estimate the cost of shipping would be to Houston TX?

If I had to take a wild guess it would be around $300-400. Based on the assumption you were delivering to a business that had a dock and forklift. I would package it up nice and secure and get it into 1 crate. Otherwise it would have to ship ups/fedex. I couldn't guarantee condition as we all know how they handle packages not to mention the amount of box's (at least 8-10 packages).

how much are you looking for in black interior + cash?

I have no use for black interior. So if I were to take it on a partial trade it would be to turn around and sell it. At this point in time I would have to wait until more M3's with cloth interior start rolling out and there are people who would even want to but it.... My preference would be to sell outright but if I were to take a partial trade I would ask for $3000 plus black leather interior. I know I am putting little to no value on black interior but it has to be worth it for me to sit on.

Reactions: WeooooooHuh
Car was derivable and no airbags were deployed. My best guess is the car was side swiped while parked.
Would have been a real easy fix but I bought it only for the drive units and battery.
Sometime ago, there was a drunk driver who have been hitting several cars one night, and still was able to run away...

Did you get at salvage condition? In this case you would not be able to use at a Supercharger?

What kind of project do u have in mind? Are you converting a non M3P into an M3P?