Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I only placed my order on 08/08, so I can’t imagine how you June/July orders feel, but I find it super frustrating that they prioritize CA/West coast orders for end of quarter. Rant over. 👎🏻
I've found it super frustrating being deprioritized for most of the quarter (10 weeks in now, no VIN) and now being unsure about whether I'll even be included in the EOQ rush, or re-deprioritized once we get into the new quarter.

I've found it super frustrating being deprioritized for most of the quarter (10 weeks in now, no VIN) and now being unsure about whether I'll even be included in the EOQ rush, or re-deprioritized once we get into the new quarter.
Hey I know exactly how you feel. Going through the exact same thing as you. Im surprised you arent getting yours already though, since yours is an M3P

Ahh that sucks, sorry to hear! Hopefully you get your car soon.
Thanks, I've been really excited about the car itself. The company itself isn't giving the best impression though 😂 I think their focus on quarterly stats is too heavy relative to their focus on customer satisfaction, and it seems short-sighted to me if it hurts their long-term performance.

Not sure, what’s new with the LR suspension? Lol I just know a bunch of LR CA orders have been getting fulfilled in the last week. EOQ push is strong right now. That’s why I’m feeling left out 😅
I was under the impression that the typical M3LR wait time was much longer than the M3P wait time, so the fact that our ODs and EDDs are so similar (regardless of how useless the EDDs are for actually predicting delivery) is interesting.

Reactions: bossra95 and Cho22
Are you picking up direct from the factory? I am. I have a friend who ordered the same time as me (RWD) and is picking his car up on Saturday from the Serramonte location. I wonder if they are waiting until next week for all the Fremont Factory Deliveries. Crossing fingers!

Reactions: LorentzTorque
I was under the impression that the typical M3LR wait time was much longer than the M3P wait time, so the fact that our ODs and EDDs are so similar (regardless of how useless the EDDs are for actually predicting delivery) is interesting.
I believe it’s because Tesla is just trying to push out CA orders due to EOQ regardless of model. But yeah Tesla is unpredictable and my guess is as good as anyones lol

Reactions: LorentzTorque
Are you picking up direct from the factory? I am. I have a friend who ordered the same time as me (RWD) and is picking his car up on Saturday from the Serramonte location. I wonder if they are waiting until next week for all the Fremont Factory Deliveries. Crossing fingers!
Yeah, that's the plan. 🤞I'm sure they have quite a few of our config lined up for this area by now...