Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

Delivery Scheduled 11/28 :)

Attachments

• img_4092.jpg
    img_4092.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 124
Reactions: NCDAG's M3P
So I currently have a 2020 Model 3 Performance, got exactly 3 years ago.

Last night, I pulled the trigger on a 2023 Model 3 Performance, only because of the $7,500 incentive (hey at least I got a different color this time!).

I live in Texas, and my estimated deliver shows Dec 2022. What are the realistic chances I'll get a car in 8 days?

I will 100% cancel if it pushes to January. Obviously the Model 3 Performance is above the EV credit limits for cars, so that $7,500 goes poof like a pumpkin on Jan 1. And my current car is actually OK ha!

Last night, I pulled the trigger on a 2023 Model 3 Performance, only because of the $7,500 incentive (hey at least I got a different color this time!).

I live in Texas, and my estimated deliver shows Dec 2022. What are the realistic chances I'll get a car in 8 days?

I will 100% cancel if it pushes to January. Obviously the Model 3 Performance is above the EV credit limits for cars, so that $7,500 goes poof like a pumpkin on Jan 1. And my current car is actually OK ha!
Currently in the same boat as you sir. Ordered mine yesterday as well.. .Just waiting on a delivery date in Central CA.

I wouldn’t want a 23 as it won’t have the USS. I believe those cars will be duds or retrofitted at some point.

I wouldn’t want a 23 as it won’t have the USS. I believe those cars will be duds or retrofitted at some point.
I'm not too concerned. Paying attention to the rear-view camera is about all I need. My front sensors are just an annoyance at this point, beeping like crazy when I park in my garage.

Everyone keeps talking about HD radar, but there's no evidence it's actually coming to a Model 3/Y. Semi, maybe!

If I do get the car, and do get annoyed by lack of USS, I'm sure in a couple of years there will be something better like HW4, better MCU, better battery, etc. that will make getting a replacement car even more interesting (to me).

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC