Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm asking around... but so far I haven't heard of a single person that had their EDD disappear today, had it come back, and didn't get a VIN... Fingers crossed? Trying to temper my excitement since I'm sure my logical reasoning is a bit biased currently lol
That’s dangerous thinking, I’ll set myself up for a world of disappointment if I subscribe to it :( but for both our sakes I hope you’re right.

Reactions: Doge-1 and mjwh
My estimated delivery date for my Model S is June 21 -30… I have never seen a September/ October date at all so far.

Attachments

• 4E67A937-1714-41E2-9D04-795DA8B1B11B.png
    4E67A937-1714-41E2-9D04-795DA8B1B11B.png
    598.4 KB · Views: 55
I am curious to see if you will get it this quarter. I have a hypothesis that Canadian Model 3 Performance vehicles have not been built yet (hence the 3-5 weeks delivery estimate on the Tesla configuration page) and are mostly built to order due to low volume. Canadian M3P production is likely less than 100 cars per quarter based on anecdotal evidence on forums and % of them seen at delivery centres. If you got your order in before the production run, you might be lucky enough to get yours around the same time as my late March order.
Lets hope so as getting it this summer before snow again would be optimal!

After three days, they sell it as stock in their lot. So definitely try and get everything ready before then so you ensure that you are able to take delivery. I actually have a vacation planned around the time that I am expecting delivery so might have to fly back up to the delivery center just to pick up the vehicle lol
Ha, same! priced a plane ticket for it last night. I was told by my SA that you arent put to the back of the line if you miss, you are next up for a VIN, but who knows how long that will take...not risking it.