Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
June 18 order here, loan approved June 19th and also trade in offer approved June 19th and accepted

Upgrading from LR to midnight silver metallic performance M3 - no FSD though might try the monthly subscription to see if it's worth my time :)

EDD wavered between July 1 to July 17 then July 17- Aug 17 then July 18- Aug 18 then July 20- Aug 14 , now 7-11 weeks lol

Since I already own two tesla (M3 LR and Y LR), I'm in no rush but still can't wait to get my hands on the performance model 3.

Patiently waiting like ya'all

Two days in a row my EDD is stuck at 7-11 weeks.. not sure if it is a good or bad sign.
6/26 order. Before that it was showing July 28- mid august..
Tried calling my local delivery center and the order delivery team doesn't even bother searching anything and just gives the response of check the website or wait until you have a vin.
Third day in a row. Estimated delivery: 7-11 weeks. Not sure if good or bad thing. No help from local service center. I might email the central delivery team mailbox and see if they can provide more clarity.

Third day in a row. Estimated delivery: 7-11 weeks. Not sure if good or bad thing. No help from local service center. I might email the central delivery team mailbox and see if they can provide more clarity.
Three days for me as well. Most I’ve been stuck on the default time was two days.

New member here. Finally got my account activated after waiting 3 weeks.

Ordered on 6/14-New Jersey
Modified my order on 6/26 and new order agreement shows that date. I’m starting to get more worried as I’m going to be away for two weeks in mid August. If they give my car away I’m going to be livid lol.

Three days for me as well. Most I’ve been stuck on the default time was two days.

New member here. Finally got my account activated after waiting 3 weeks.

Ordered on 6/14-New Jersey
Modified my order on 6/26 and new order agreement shows that date. I’m starting to get more worried as I’m going to be away for two weeks in mid August. If they give my car away I’m going to be livid lol.
So in theory we both got the same order date as mine is also 6/26. My delivery is to Texas rather than NJ though. I'll keep you updated on what they say for mine. What are your specs? Mine is MSM/White Interior w/FSD.

I think they rebooted their RNG machine.

BTW even if you got a new EDD, would you even trust it? Haha.

post #7153 in this thread.

Copied and pasted below.

"Hood had a noticeable ding, one door wouldn't close unless slammed, paint chip on driver side door, large panel gaps on passenger side. SA said it will take up to 1-2 weeks to repair in future appt."

I could live with the panel gaps and the hard to close door (since door can be adjusted). However, I did not want a car with a dinged hood and paint chip on one of the doors at delivery. SA said it was large enough that they will have probably have to repaint the entire door. Just didn't feel quite right so I rejected the car.
That stinks.

Will do. Just emailed the central US delivery team will let you know what they say!
Update on this. I emailed the central US delivery team. Ended up getting a text 5-10 minutes later just saying pretty much that the 7 to 11 weeks is from the original order date and to wait patiently as they work quickly to deliver the model 3 performance that I ordered and to continue to monitor the website for the latest and most upto date news.

Tldr; emailed them got nothing useful

tesla text.PNG

Just to 'add' to the discussion, I ordered my Tesla Model 3 Performance, Blue Exterior and White Interior on 25 July and since then until now it's just been showing August as EDD.

Do note that I live in The Netherlands, Europe.

The wait has taught me more patience then ever 😄, not seeing my EDD change is both a blessing and a curse.

Just to 'add' to the discussion, I ordered my Tesla Model 3 Performance, Blue Exterior and White Interior on 25 July and since then until now it's just been showing August as EDD.

Do note that I live in The Netherlands, Europe.

The wait has taught me more patience then ever 😄, not seeing my EDD change is both a blessing and a curse.

Uhm, can't seem to be able to edit my message, I meant I ordered on 25th of June and EDD still just says "August" 😁.

Update on this. I emailed the central US delivery team. Ended up getting a text 5-10 minutes later just saying pretty much that the 7 to 11 weeks is from the original order date and to wait patiently as they work quickly to deliver the model 3 performance that I ordered and to continue to monitor the website for the latest and most upto date news.

Tldr; emailed them got nothing useful

View attachment 685935
You got a reply - that, IMHO, is a win! Woohoo!