Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

Bobo Tinker

Hi I'm Bobo
Jun 26, 2021
Houston, Texas
Day 6 of being stuck on expected delivery of 7-11 weeks.

Hoping tomorrow will bring good news with it being lucky #7

Day 7 update! Looks like there is some good news as I have an actual date range (11 day window) Estimated Delivery: August 04 - August 15. Ordered 6/26. MSM/white. Delivery to Houston.

Last edited:

digid80

Jul 15, 2021
Goose Creek, SC
Day 7 update! Looks like there is some good news as I have an actual date range (9 day window) Estimated Delivery: August 04 - August 15. Ordered 6/26. MSM/white. Delivery to Houston.
Nice !! I am still stuck on August 07 - August 27 but I just ordered 7/12/21 so I'm expecting sometime mid August for delivery but might be wishful thinking.

flyhigh

Mar 27, 2021
Los Angeles, CA
Well it looks like our Q3 mystery has been solved! Troy Teslike posted on Twitter “There is something unusual about Model 3 shipments to Europe in Q3. All ships so far are from China and none from the US. In Q2, there were 5 ships from the US (5*3,600= 18,000 units) and 5 from China.” So this explains why a lot of us are getting model 3s in the middle of the quarter!

digid80

Jul 15, 2021
Goose Creek, SC
This just popped up in my portal. Mean anything lol ?

Attachments

• tesla.JPG
    tesla.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 33

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC